Click and Buy/American Express/PWI

dinklover
dinklover Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
It seems that Click and Buy and American Express do not like each other. A fact that was not communicated through the website. Be aware that if you use your American Express card to charge zen and you have a Click and Buy Account, Click and Buy will not let your transaction go through. PWI will ban your account. PWI will not hold the charge transaction until these 2 entities can get their act together. They will ban your account altogether and you won't be able to play at all. It seems that PWI is not a free game after all. This happened to my husband who only wanted some zen to purchase dragon orbs. Now because Click and Buy and American Express are at war with each other, we have hard earned dollars floating in limbo, a fact I intend to remedy on Monday. This has nothing to do with credit discrepanices, it has everything to do with these 2 companies who cannot agree on what is an "ethical" charge. Apparently American Express does not think Perfect World is good for us. However, in its eternal wisdom, PWI decided that my husband should not pay his account at all. Considering the sizeable contribution he has made to making a Rank 9 archer, I find this to be reprehensible. In addition, PWI has absolutely no intention of helping with this problem. So be aware that if an approved PWI payment processor has a dispute with your credit card company, PWI WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT ALTOGETHER AND YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOUR CHARACTER IS IN JEOPARDY.