People and monsters are invisible!!!

shellbaby89
shellbaby89 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
I haven't been able to play since 2-15-2012. Sense the new expansion. I finally downloaded the Direct X9 and it started the game. Ever sense I did that a few days ago I haven't been able to see my Characters even on the main page before the game. I adjusted all settings and made sure everything was set to where it was suppose to be. I've unistalled the game and dirext x9 and downloaded it all again and its still not working. Anyone else have this issue that can help me out please.
Post edited by shellbaby89 on

Comments

• NecroTwist - Sanctuary
    NecroTwist - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    make sure you downloaded DirectX 9.0c, not just 9
    I tried to add a signature here thats not even as big as some. but it kept resizing to make it illegible, so **** it
  • XueHua - Sanctuary
    XueHua - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    does that make a difference? I have DirectX 11 and the player characters, npcs and monsters still won't show up for me ever since I updated the client. I reinstalled the game too and I know I'm on the right server because I can see all my character names and start playing... just can't see anybody and can't see npcs, monsters...
    ~ XueHua (Cleric) ~
    ~ Meixue (Mystic) ~
    ~ Yueshui (Psychic) ~
    ~ Chunxue (Wizard) ~
  • onix555
    onix555 Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    well i have download and install direct 9.0c like 4 times and reboot my computer like the direction says but still i cant see people.... it is very upsetting when u in BT and u getting attack but don't know who is attacking you. so could anyone please me
  • Darkness_Mag - Dreamweaver
    Darkness_Mag - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    did you guys try the 3 icons on de hp/mp bar there are icons where you can do that you wont or want to see ppl

hope this helps
  • onix555
    onix555 Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    well i don't press the things on the hp bar, i only press the bars to see the dots on where the mobs are and that it. and for some reason if i do press the thing that shows and hides people in range it let me see mostly all the people's name but not their character body's, it the only way i can click on them because if i do not press that button i wont see no one
  • lilaerin
    lilaerin Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Same here, I click on the buttons at the top of the character panel, but they do nothing. All I see is the character's, NPC's, monster's name. That's the only way I could continue playing PWI at all.
  • mithoh
    mithoh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I am also experiencing this problem!! Some body please find a solution
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    mithoh wrote: »
    I am also experiencing this problem!! Some body please find a solution

The solution is here. You should have come across it while searching to find this thread.

Working fixes for 3d3x9_42 and invisible issues!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]