Tw Bidding question

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Ok so i have a question because I clearly can't seem to wrap my mind around this. In the past two weeks I've bidded on land and each time i check on the land it shows the land as blinking and that I've already bid on the territory too. Also if i go to bid on another land it says i've already reached my limit and such.
now I've seen myself being outbid to but it won't let me bid again on that land or any other for that matter....why is that? Or what are the rules for bidding?
Post edited by XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    From what I have understood through the years...1 bid and you best make it count. I still remember a image from HT about failmono dropping 200 mil on a single land so he didn't get outbid XD
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i dont think that TW land bidding works like a traditional (like in AH) bidding were you can bid higher if someone outbids you. instead, it's more like a who will guess the higher number game so if you are outbid you cannot do anything about it

round numbers isnt such a good idea... as BB once said "when I bid, i put a number that looks like the square root of a local pizzeria's phone number"
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ushira - Lost City
    Ushira - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So in other words you bid on one land and one land only and you have to make sure it's high enough that no other faction will outbid you and if you do get out bid thats it? You can't do any till next week?
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So in other words you bid on one land and one land only and you have to make sure it's high enough that no other faction will outbid you and if you do get out bid thats it? You can't do any till next week?

In simple terms yes, 1 bid per week only
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You haven't been able to rebid since the patch that changed TW land pay from big notes to mirages and hid bidding faction's name and bid amounts a couple years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i dont think that TW land bidding works like a traditional (like in AH) bidding were you can bid higher if someone outbids you.

You used to be able to bid on lands normally.

It was changed because of fake bidding QQ.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.