Please, give Tideborns a decent Skin colour

Options
Nymphali - Dreamweaver
Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
I'm tired of being blue and fighting against the laws of physics to try getting a normal skin colour. Give us a normal skin colour b:cry
Post edited by Nymphali - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    One could argue that... if you want a human colored character, play a human colored character.

That being said, I agree. I would love a human colored TB! Three things though:

1. This is where suggestions go to die. No one is going to look at this, basically ever.

2. China would have to do some sort of revamp and we would have to wait for a patch from them, which could take months! (kyaaah >w<V)

3. There is a lovely thread that we are trying to keep alive as the months go by. It supports your suggestion and proves the case to my point number one in this post. (Support the .ini edit thread!)

Please bump that, instead. We'd appreciate it :T
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have seen quite a few tideborn with a human skin tone o_o It's not impossible to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yer my sister did it with her psy :/
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's more of like a sandish yellow-y color, though. I saw a screen shot of an .ini edited tideborn male somewhere in these forums. I'd like to achieve that kind of skin color. My char is that sandy skin tone. It's not terrible, but I think a lot of the fashions I own would look better on a normal looking skin tone.

If you guys are achieving a cleric's skin tone on a tideborn without editing, please don't hesitate to tell us how @_@
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm tired of being blue and fighting against the laws of physics to try getting a normal skin colour. Give us a normal skin colour b:cry

well your not playing human, so no need for human skin. However I did notice that both on tideborn as earthguard the color skin you choose isn't matched in-world sometimes. For example, my friend plays a seeker with dark skin. Her picture shows this, but her character itself NOT. so there are some things not right there indeed. But you can try to match the skin color yourself, just takes a bit of time.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That being said, I agree. I would love a human colored TB! Three things though:

You can easily make them dark brown color. Unless you don't count black people as human, you racist. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I've seen one female psychic with a pale-creamy skintone several times ingame, and I mean she was REALLY light-toned compared to most other tideborn I've seen. I would sure love to can that tuna b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    both my psy and 3 sins are close to human skin color as well. So with a bit of time and efford you can do it. it isn't impossible b:victory
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You can easily make them dark brown color. Unless you don't count black people as human, you racist. b:scorn

Very cute, considering my character is a fish.

She was most likely .ini edited :T the tideborn undertone makes most of the skin tones sort of a strange color. My TB is a light color, too.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/Namine525/mims.jpg

I can get that color, but I'd really like to be able to achieve a paler look, without looking blue.