Just sayin'

Options

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I still dont know who got kicked from Enrage. Yes im that out of date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I still dont know who got kicked from Enrage. Yes im that out of date.

Macrocan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:shocked

now i totally feel out of date and lacking social skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    clearly u need to log in more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i just did to say good bye :P You missed it! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well you should have logged on to msn to alert me first!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    as a non-factor

Allow me to stop you there.

That is all.

b:chuckle

I lol'd. I amuse me Oo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Macrocan

GG. thats all :3
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Am I still in Enrage? *confused*
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I go on holiday for ONE week, and this happens! Sheesh.
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I go on holiday for ONE week, and this happens! Sheesh.

I still don't know what's going on.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i Still Don't Know What's Going On.

Apples!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Apples!

Tomatoes.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Tomatoes.

Bananas!
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Apples!

Pineapples! <3 because apples are too mainstream b:pleasedb:chuckle
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    because apples are too mainstream b:pleasedb:chuckle

THIS!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I haven't even been on game in the past 3-4 days.
    I rediscovered my childhood play station game on an emulator.

Legend of fking Dragoon.

I feel so cool.

*pushes up nerd glasses*
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So I notice that there are currently admins on Enrage forums who aren't actually in Enrage.

So much for that HUGE fuss SOMEONE made about non-Enrage having access to my forums. On one hand it's just such a no no that I supposedly can get access to the forums by sending for my password, but you don't even de-admin someone who's left the guild?

How many people using the Enrage forums now are actually in Enrage?

Well, still not many, considering the forums are quite dead.

Why go through the bother of making a new forum when you can just go on your PWV one? Heck the only people left in Enrage probably play PWV anyways, and the ones who don't probably don't even care if your PWV buddies are on your forums.

Also Anne, when are you actually going to "talk" to me? You said you were going to like a week ago, but I've not heard from you since. I'm actually quite curious what you have to say to me about the current state of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i see no reason or point in talking to you about what i wanted to discuss with you before, but if you're curious i've been out of town for a week.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Oh yea, I promised BiB some drama. Well here:
    Zaphael wrote:
    I can apologize for lashing out lately, but there are a lot of things...backstabbing, lies, betrayals...things that you all don't know about. We've done a lot of fighting for you guys, those that bothered to stick around. It's really hard when those who ditched us run off and spout pure lies and bull****...and edited conversations to make themselves look so sad.

Actually you're right about that. You have done a lot of backstabbing, lying, and betraying, but I"m surprised you'd admit to spouting lies and edited conversations taken out of context. For example, Ehmi's leaving post. I'm sure it suit your purpose to quote and post just part of his post without the context of the rest of it. You probably thought it made you look so sad, the poor person defending the low.

However I'm curious if you realize who are the people who "ditched" Enrage. Who was it that moved a joke of 'Enrage' to PWV? Who was it that drove away old loyal members? Who was it that repeated over and over they haven't abandoned Enrage yet used a separate vent and forum?
    i see no reason or point in talking to you about what i wanted to discuss with you before, but if you're curious i've been out of town for a week.

I am curious. Let me know.

I would love to hear any explanations/corrections/disputes/whatever on aaaaalll the stuff I've been saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Just heard of your post on my forum.

I'd still like to talk. I don't really care if you're pissed at me. You may or may not think my words and actions are overboard, but you of all people should know I don't do it without reason and/or provocation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Just heard of your post on my forum.

I'd still like to talk. I don't really care if you're pissed at me. You may or may not think my words and actions are overboard, but you of all people should know I don't do it without reason and/or provocation.

not angry. not pissed. no emotion worth mentioning. also, if you've heard about my post (meaning someone read and/or copy/pasted it to you), i would appreciate:
    1. it not to be reposted here, please. dont think thats too much to ask.
    2. for you to understand why i would be keeping the forums. a few still socialize there, and i'd prefer to keep it that way for as long as they wish. also, note that it was stated in my post that all things mentioned in there are "for now" things can change.

at this time, i only have one person on the planet i want to talk to, and he's already gone to bed. i'll wait til our morning emails to start for me to go cry on his shoulder. til then, sorry but i'm not much of one for conversation at this time.

ya know, i may not be one of the originals from RoC, but i've been here a damn long time. maybe some people are right, and i'm just a non-factor... but i did try.
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ya know, i may not be one of the originals from RoC, but i've been here a damn long time. maybe some people are right, and i'm just a non-factor... but i did try.

idk what the hell your talking about, but hey, if you gave it a try, that counts, 90% of people wont take a chance on anything. so that counts. as a non factor, idk lead of enrage, id say you had an impact on the server. so i guess that makes you a factor as well. b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    idk what the hell your talking about, but hey, if you gave it a try, that counts, 90% of people wont take a chance on anything. so that counts. as a non factor, idk lead of enrage, id say you had an impact on the server. so i guess that makes you a factor as well. b:bye

This, I remember when Enrage grief world bosses back in the day, either resetting them, or KSing them.

And who was there to address the QQ in WC? It was Anne, among other members. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    not angry. not pissed. no emotion worth mentioning. also, if you've heard about my post (meaning someone read and/or copy/pasted it to you), i would appreciate:
    1. it not to be reposted here, please. dont think thats too much to ask.
    2. for you to understand why i would be keeping the forums. a few still socialize there, and i'd prefer to keep it that way for as long as they wish. also, note that it was stated in my post that all things mentioned in there are "for now" things can change.

at this time, i only have one person on the planet i want to talk to, and he's already gone to bed. i'll wait til our morning emails to start for me to go cry on his shoulder. til then, sorry but i'm not much of one for conversation at this time.

I thought you'd be angry, because I know how close you are to Zaph and you know how pissed I am at Zaph, and perhaps you'd be counter-pissed on her behalf. I should probably know better than to think that of you, but I myself am the type of person to feel on behalf of my friends, so I ask your pardon for that assumption.

And don't worry, I'm not insisting to talk anytime specific. However, eventually, I'd like to hear what went on and to fill in the holes in my knowledge, which I have admittedly temporarily filled with assumptions.

Also, I went back to RoC because I personally came from RoC, even though I've been Enrage for much longer and identify with Enrage much more than I do with RoC. I do not discriminate for or against people who've had their roots in other factions. I do not think ex-RoC Enrage are better than any other Enrage who've made Enrage what it was at its best. I went back to RoC because it was my home before Enrage was home, not because I want to start a new faction or want to prove anything.

Certainly I would not post your words here. I have nothing to say against them, or you. They show no hint of bullshet, accusations, blame, etc. If anything I felt it was very sincere.

I don't think you're a non-factor. But I've never actually been clear what factor/non-factor even means, or where the line is drawn. It's some word people throw around that has no meaning. You are what you are, you did what you did. Let your worth be measured by your own capabilities, not someone else's words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This, I remember when Enrage grief world bosses back in the day, either resetting them, or KSing them.

And who was there to address the QQ in WC? It was Anne, among other members. b:chuckle

if by address you mean encourage, then yes...yes i was very much there. gosh i miss the old days when i could enjoy WC. :) thousands of teles just sitting on anne with no purpose. lol. *wtb game with decent wc drama*
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So from what I've heard from my friends in there, you decided Enrage would not proceed any further as a TW faction.

Honest question though, why are you making this decision by yourselves for maybe the 20-30 people left? Why not give the faction to someone who's willing to keep going with it, you're pulling a Tao on them. I don't expect you to go on a rampage and kick everyone but it's still weird to just give up. As long as there's even 1 person left willing to fight you can pass lead on to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So from what I've heard from my friends in there, you decided Enrage would not proceed any further as a TW faction.

Honest question though, why are you making this decision by yourselves for maybe the 20-30 people left? Why not give the faction to someone who's willing to keep going with it, you're pulling a Tao on them. I don't expect you to go on a rampage and kick everyone but it's still weird to just give up. As long as there's even 1 person left willing to fight you can pass lead on to them.

*apps to enrage on BM* they'll never know it's me. inconspicuousness at its finest.

b:avoid
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    Options

if you were that concerned with the plight of Enrage you wouldn't have been one of those to follow the horde who left. you were all ultimately part of the final problem so can't really question the decision that was made because you all forced it to be made.

@ Anne

people will point fingers, they will blame certain actions or mistakes and 90% of them never made half the effort they should have to make things better, but as long as you tried your best then no one can ask for more
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    if you were that concerned with the plight of Enrage you wouldn't have been one of those to follow the horde who left. you were all ultimately part of the final problem so can't really question the decision that was made because you all forced it to be made.

@ Anne

people will point fingers, they will blame certain actions or mistakes and 90% of them never made half the effort they should have to make things better, but as long as you tried your best then no one can ask for more

I'm not concerned, I left because I do not have the motivation nor the interest in PW to be in a "building" (or re-building, whatever floats your boat) faction. I play to TW, if I can't have good TWs then it's not worth it to get up at 4 AM to TW at 5 AM to then have the TW end at 5:20 AM. They were bidding on lands that were held by no one and there were a total of maybe 3-4 people online and not afk in my timezone when I logged on, I had no previous loyalties to Enrage and I never joined Enrage for the fact they were "Enrage" I wanted to have fun TWs, which was their whole slogan and all, that and that alone is the reason I joined and left Enrage.
    However I hardly doubt me leaving (I was in there for barely a month or two to begin with) had anything to do with the faction's down fall. Those seeds were planted long before I joined.

My question still stands, I do not blame anyone or point fingers to anyone. But there's still a small group of people left in there who would want to keep on fighting, why not pass the faction on to them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?