Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Reserved

^^__ Well Said... Me too, My answer aswell............b:lipcurl
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have a dream that one day this Perfect World will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all classes are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the hills of Stairway to Heaven, the sons of former Clerics and the sons of former Stabby Fish will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the land of Silver Pool, a land sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little alt toons will one day live in a Perfect World where they will not be judged by their APS but by the skill of their character.

I have a dream today!

Seriously... How about yelling to China for some freaking bug fixes, m'kay? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have a dream that one day this Perfect World will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all classes are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the hills of Stairway to Heaven, the sons of former Clerics and the sons of former Stabby Fish will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the land of Silver Pool, a land sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little alt toons will one day live in a Perfect World where they will not be judged by their APS but by the skill of their character.

I have a dream today!

awesome b:chuckle
    b:bye
  • Slyff - Raging Tide
    Slyff - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I dream of a day when all other classes quit QQing about sins being good at what they do. Everyone wants to wine about it, but when it comes down to it, almost everyone wants one in their squad, and NO ONE is too proud to ask for bp buff. even after we take dmg penalty for high aps people still get pissy? I dream that one day, they'll all just GET OVER IT.
  • sullienz
    sullienz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    hell yeah i agree quit QQing about us sins!!
  • Matgatg - Sanctuary
    Matgatg - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I dream of a day when all other classes quit QQing about sins being good at what they do. Everyone wants to wine about it, but when it comes down to it, almost everyone wants one in their squad, and NO ONE is too proud to ask for bp buff. even after we take dmg penalty for high aps people still get pissy? I dream that one day, they'll all just GET OVER IT.

I always ask politely for sins for bp buffs. Especially before cube, saves me the trouble of dying at different mobs. Phy marrow + life leech is not a good combo b:shocked.
  • Chaozzmaker - Lost City
    Chaozzmaker - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I always ask politely for sins for bp buffs. Especially before cube, saves me the trouble of dying at different mobs. Phy marrow + life leech is not a good combo b:shocked.

if your talking about your veno thats funny because venos can not get bp...
  • OskarGhost - Sanctuary
    OskarGhost - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yay Maint

i dream that Packs Gives more change to get something good, ppl stop QQing about Op all can be Op as long you know how to and without wasting cash and due Sins; and so all can enjoy the Game without benig Trolls and picky xD
  • SSBrolly - Heavens Tear
    SSBrolly - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    servers went up then servers went down Sanctuary is still up tho o.o only 1 lol
  • SSBrolly - Heavens Tear
    SSBrolly - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    oh nvm all up now ;)
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i have yet to dream about pwi thus far b:chuckle
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    Wyndella - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

erm. should people be too proud to ask for another classes buffs? I don't think so. Perhaps if your cleric made you ask for her buffs you would realize how silly that point is haha
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

I have a dream today!

One word: Epic.
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Matgatg - Sanctuary
    Matgatg - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    if your talking about your veno thats funny because venos can not get bp...

Do venos have physical marrow as a skill b:question?
  • meds888
    meds888 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

We'll be having maintenance tonight from 11pm-1am PST!

And for this week's discussion question..

Do you ever dream about PWI?

i dream of a day that every vendors in the west archosaur will have a separated area where they can vend in organised manner so that i can clearly see where to go and what to click.
    hope it will reach to all PWI ingame vendors. Thank you
  • Slyff - Raging Tide
    Slyff - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    erm. should people be too proud to ask for another classes buffs? I don't think so. Perhaps if your cleric made you ask for her buffs you would realize how silly that point is haha

Im not talking about in-squad buffs, thats obvious. but I constantly see random people just hanging around asking for bp before they go off and do whatever is they do.
  • _Xtastia_ - Harshlands
    _Xtastia_ - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dream of PWI..... NOPE!...

Want Cheaper ORBS... Yea...

Stop QQing b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Some servers stilll down for me lol..Just for me or no one can enter to Dreamweaver yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Chaozzmaker - Lost City
    Chaozzmaker - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i can not enter lost yet but mother can and website still says it is down so idk and on hers w/c is going xD
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Can't log into LC either. I can log into Sanc though. ._.'
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LC up. :D
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    C'mon in, everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Nikit - Harshlands
    Nikit - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    east coast servers still down b:sad

edit: they up :D
  • XSamx - Raging Tide
    XSamx - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:angry Why cant U bring up all the servers at the same time FAIIILLLL MODS
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There were earthguard flyers in event boutique before?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    C'mon in, everyone.

I wish... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I wish... b:surrender

What seems to be the problem, Yuna_Sama?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What seems to be the problem, Yuna_Sama?

Something with the game not being able to see that DirectX 9.0c is already fully installed... Ever since the expansion came out and I got this new pc (gave mom my old one since she needs the game more then me)... Bin trying all sorts of things to get it running like a lot of other ppl... But not even some kind of awnser from the tech support either... Like some others with the same issues I'm completely left out the game... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin