Gamma YAY

Shimaniz - Dreamweaver
Shimaniz - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
im going to start forming a gamma as much as i can till all of my alts are 86 so if any one wants to learn how to/ join me in my gamma crusade just send some mail to shimaniz and ill get with you on days and time we can try to get a squad if i get enough ppl then ill keep doing them b:victory no experence needed just have to listen and have fun b:thanks
Post edited by Shimaniz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *Delevels* Yay gamma i love gamma >.> but all my characters either to high or to low well maybe not the level 85 assassin.....with 2k HP and npc gear......err ow well good luck.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Khryz - Dreamweaver
    Khryz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ooh....I'd love to learn Gamma. Delta is so much fun, but I've never done Gamma!

Maybe over the weekend?
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i thot it called fc? wut iz gamma?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shimaniz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    gamma is an instance that your squad really works together as a zen to kill waves of mobs takes bout 2.5 hours to complete. the risk of failing is high when you have ppl who dont listen or wont do what they are told but the rewards are pretty good to you get exp and spirit from the bosses and coin plus in the last couple waves you get either mirage celestones or tome fragments. it been replaced by fc cause ppl got lazy and wanna power lvl fast.
  • Shimaniz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Ooh....I'd love to learn Gamma. Delta is so much fun, but I've never done Gamma!

Maybe over the weekend?

saturday is really only time i can do it on the weekend pm me a time that works for you and ill see if i can get a group rdy by then b:victory
  • recommence
    recommence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    78 archer and 78 mystic for gamma, Saturday would be cool. The mystic is my hubby, that cragglord pet eats rebirth up no problemo. I'm the archer, in more than decent gear, lvl 6 barrage and mana charmed, all that good stuff.

I mean, sure I could use my sin to blast us through FC, but whats the point in that lol. This character is for having fun with me hubby! And I always remember gamma being a blast.

Send me mail in game if you gonna be forming a group.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Make squad by saturday... My cleric or my assassin will be glad to join by then
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Chaialyna - Dreamweaver
    Chaialyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tried sending email in game but it didn't let me. (?) Sat. afternoon would be great. (I'm Khryz btw)
    * Celestial Demon Archer * Celestial Sage Psychic * Maybe Sage Assassin * Finally Sage Wizard *
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    hehe i remember doing gamma was fun ^^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Meh, didn't saw a single wc about gamma. better just get some sleep.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • recommence
    recommence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Adaugeo here :o haven't gotten any in-game mail. Still down for some gamma, give me a shout.

Cheers.
  • Shimaniz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    sorry RL happened b:cry ill try to do some this week sorry for letting you down b:surrender