Cleric PvP

Options
Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Cleric
I don't really see many clerics in PvP or geared well. My cleric is half sharded and +10 refined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nea4k0Cg-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
Post edited by Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Nice vid. :O

My channel is nearly all cleric TW vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/BelialAllegory/videos b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I think the Vid description applies for me... b:cry
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Alot of it deals with pdef. You have to be able to tank I guess. Once I get my ring +12 and the other half of my Jades in I should be able to focus less on staying alive and more on DDing that nab sin with 17k hp ._. 99% of the time a cleric is worried about surviving, which leaves little to no time to actually attack the opponent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Omg, thx for this video, finally a good pk cleric video!
    Awsome fight and really great skills!
    I loved the way you flied away and dropped to have time to get chi back and full health.
    And the siren kiss on the guard to make him unstealth was epic.
    And the fact that you never triple sparked, that proves you know what you're doing and you know how to play a cleric. (and seeing the sin triple sparked made me laugh...)

Now a few questions:
    -What macro do you use while waiting for the sin to pop on you?
    -What culti are you?

In my opinion, a full JSOD +12 r9 cleric is unbeatable in pk. Thx for proving it to me, even if you're not fully geared yet.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I only use 1 macro, IH/Sagepdef buff. I'm sage. Many clerics can't stand and spam this macro because they have low pdef and are prone to getting 1 shot. You just need to tank certain parts, kite at the right times and make sure you have great combos for high HP sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't think this has so much to do with your good performance, as with the sin's poor performance. WTF was he doing using chill? At first I thought he was toying with you but apparently not? How many hits does it take to realize, durr, I'm not going to be able to 1 or 2 shot this cleric, I'd better try something else.

Sin wasn't sparking enough, was using throatcut wily-nily without tackling slash first, was using skills way too much and not enough normal attacks, wasn't using power dash enough...

I have both a sage 102 cleric with decent gear, and the 105 sin I'm posting from (Plus a 101 demon cleric that I made heavy armor for lulz, but thats a different story). To kill a really well geared cleric, you gotta be doing enough damage to empty their mana. And the sin pressed the attack too much in my opinion. In that situation, I'd have unloaded my bow at you for a purge, then used my tele stun.

You can't have been under much duress if you thought it was safe enough to use a white tea....

Not faulting your performance, it looked good, but yeah, don't take this as an example of a skilled sin fighting a cleric, IJS.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There's a different playing style other than aps faceroll. He's full r9 +11/12. He's a skill spammer sin, but nonetheless I see your point. I'll make a video of me roflstomping +12 aps sins. They are jokes in PvP vs me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There's a different playing style other than aps faceroll. He's full r9 +11/12. He's a skill spammer sin, but nonetheless I see your point. I'll make a video of me roflstomping +12 aps sins. They are jokes in PvP vs me.

The point is if you're using CoD and R9 you shouldn't be auto attacking. Clearly Saint was autoattacking quite a bit.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I guess until server hop comes out or _SAINT gets more skill I'll gloat about my victory. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary
    Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u did awesome! b:laugh nice vid.
  • shadowofthemoon7
    shadowofthemoon7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:shocked
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dragon orb ocean ??? wth?
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Diazex - Heavens Tear
    Diazex - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cleric Power!!!! :3
    b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    /Necro. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Of all the crappy threads to necro...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh man I totally forgot about this thread. What a great lol.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
This discussion has been closed.