Not QQ, is common sense

Proshet - Lost City
Proshet - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Yet another QQ thread about goons but come on... so sick of having these obvious glitch exploiters stealth camp me... There is literaly no realistic way for me to catch them level wise and to top that off they wont be banned for breaking the rules... this is so BS to the legit player base. Sure everyone did it ( so i hear) and some players who legit got 103 etc this is understandable but these players who got a sin 1-105 in a month or two should not by any logic be able to play this game w/o some kinda of punishment, you've lost and are going to lose so so so many loyal players over this.
Post edited by Proshet - Lost City on

Comments

• Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This is a game where the cheaters always win and the people that play by the rules get crapped on. Didn't you know this already?
  • Vaugh - Momaganon
    Vaugh - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Elder of Archo should give out a quest "Im bored of trying to legit level my char with quests and endless frost runs, just give me exp to get to lvl 105". And then pwi could open up the content for lvl 105-130. Everyone gets happy happy!
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If they decided not to fix it and just said it was ok we wouldn't have had all these problems...
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its been months and months since they actually did something about the goons....screwed everyone that didnt glitch over by taking away the exp from the legit goons after exp room. I know lots of people that goon'd and none have been punished and I doubt anyone ever will be. Its yet another pile of BS from the powers that be to try and shut us up complaining about it in my opinion. If you can get to lvl 105 without having to endure months and months of endless boring grinding etc then why not cheat I guess is the mind set of those that did goon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    All Assassins just stealth camp pvp areas, does not matter if they goon glitched their way to 105 or not. Just delete the Assassin class and I'll be happy, Psychics can stay, I like them.
  • Proshet - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    So not the point though, End of the day PWE said dont do it, they did it have a huuggee advantage and no punishment. and to top that now all the honest players cannot reach 105 cause they nurfed goons... its pretty ****ed up, either make there be a way to actualy hit 105, punish those who obviously did it or this game just isnt fair and legit and pretty much no one new has a chance, aka the only players who can have fun playing this are the few who did the glitch so this game will die... PWE needs to sort this ****
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    just use the advertised " new path to 105 " o wait !!
  • Proshet - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    just use the advertised " new path to 105 " o wait !!
    well im still holding out hope that this will be added to morai ive heard theres alot of content to be added... really its the only reason i havn't just quit lol, so tired of having this glitched 105 trash spark in stealth non stop when they clearly lack skill or anything
  • Proshet - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Really im not even that mad at the players themselves i wish i called PWEs weak bluff and hit 105... this is purely on PWE for handling this so poorly, and their overall solution just ****ed over every honest player
    edited March 2012
    and to top that now all the honest players cannot reach 105 cause they nurfed goons... its pretty ****ed up, either make there be a way to actualy hit 105

To be honest you can still hit 105 in game without the second half of FF but it will take a long time.

You can still do daily quests like Crazy Stone, World Quest, Use BH100 rewards on yourself instead of an Alt, daily quests in Morei again using the rewards on yourself (Toxin daily) run Full RB runs, Phoenix Valley runs or Grind.

Reaching 105 was meant to be hard to get to, now its back to how it was, hardwork.

PWE needs to sort this ****

I don't know how long you've been playing but this is PWE's way of fixing things, They just find a stupid solution and do nothing about people who exploited it, they could have just stopped that boss from spawning goons but no they nerf the exp instead which makes the rest of the instance pointless. As long as people Cash Shop they are happy, they don't care about the players.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    good thing this doesnt affect me at all, since, as a psy, i cannot see the sins anyway and 10-15 points are insignificant. sounds like OP tastes his own poison, no?b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    All Assassins just stealth camp pvp areas, does not matter if they goon glitched their way to 105 or not. Just delete the Assassin class and I'll be happy, Psychics can stay, I like them.

Delete the class that makes them money and cause 80% of the player population to leave , not good in economics are we ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    u can kil ppl in sz and make thm drop b:chuckle
    edited March 2012
    Delete the class that makes them money and cause 80% of the player population to leave , not good in economics are we ?

Sorry but do you really think PWE would delete a class just because I say so? That was my opinion clarified by me saying "and I'll be happy" don't need to study economics to have an opinion. Crawl back under your bridge please.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    3 solutions:

1. Suck it up and quit QQ'ing and level your toon. Yes it can be done with some effort.

2. Quit playing on a pvp server if you hate getting PK'd. Reroll on a carebear server.

3. Ragequit because nothing is ever going to be done about the goon glitchers. EVER. So there's no use in QQ'ng about it. If you don't like it then too bad. It sucks to be you.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ""Perfect World also operates localized version of its games in international markets outside of China and has seen a steady increase in its revenue from international game operations in the past. We expect it will continue to attract international gamers with new games and expansion packs, resulting in steady revenue growth. However, it faces a lot of competition in the global MMORPG market which itself has seen users being siphoned off by casual social games.""

Balanced PvP
    Dynamic PvE
    No class restrictions.
    No CS defining power.
    Up to date graphics.

is In the horizon, if PWI wants to survive the release of something newer, more affordable, and over all balanced to cover all player's wishes... They better start fine tuning their act now- I'd personally start with a pink slip to the current CM....ijs
    re
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    good thing this doesnt affect me at all, since, as a psy, i cannot see the sins anyway and 10-15 points are insignificant. sounds like OP tastes his own poison, no?b:avoid

Insignificant? BS. And what bother me the most, is that they don't loose exp after die. This is biggest BS and unfair to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If they decided not to fix it and just said it was ok we wouldn't have had all these problems...

^ This, a thousand times this.

It would be pretty funny if PWE put "Level Up Fruit" in the boutique (guaranteed to level you each time you used it) and charged 200-250 gold for each fruit. b:chuckle

*Waits for someone in marketing to take my suggestion seriously*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buzxy
    buzxy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well if your honestly bytching about level 105sins stealth camping you, then its your own fault in effect? If you learn how to counter a sin that comes at you from stealth you can pwn them till they go after some1 else..

The level of the assassin decides who gets the 1st hit yes, but i still see 103 sins with no skill and **** gear, i beg them to come after my archer because i know the moment they try i'll whip there A$$ back into stealth
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ikr, OP. Everytime I step out of safe zone on my sin I get attacked by at least one 105 sin. Sucks that there are so many of them. Like 50 on our server alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Anyone who gets constantly stealth camped by a 105 sin has to be the unluckiest person on PWI.

That or a notorious *******.

I see absolutely no reason why some of the 118 105 sins would bother with something like that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Booya Olba. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Goon glitch was the thing that allowed every class to get to 105...before, sins were achieving 105 much faster than other classes. I don't know why you're complaining about it. There are a lot of 105 archers, barbs, and BMs that can now pop a detection pot and fight back. Goon glitch needs to continue. Lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Goon glitch was the thing that allowed every class to get to 105...before, sins were achieving 105 much faster than other classes.

Sadly it seems that the ever since the glitch became public knowledge everyone has concluded that anyone who is over 104 is a glitcher.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Proshet - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    So can none of you actualy see the point... so many of the typical "QQmore I think im being funny ****", but end of they day they cheated and did what PWE said not to and theres no retaliation, how I got to this is completely irrelevant. I cant be the only person who thinks this seriously
  • Proshet - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Sadly it seems that the ever since the glitch became public knowledge everyone has concluded that anyone who is over 104 is a glitcher.

And No its obvious as hell who did sfc their lvl and who didnt, can we stop using these now generic responses on a goon QQ thread.