mouse pointer missing

cagefighter18
cagefighter18 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Support Desk
ok ive been having an unusual issue with pw. when i launch the game, usually the pointer will be on the screen. and when it loads the pointer is normally there but for the past two or three days when i launch the game the pointer shows up and disappears. it is not there in-game either. i can still click on things tho because different things become highlighted as i move the mouse but it is very difficult to tell where the pointer is and it becomes difficult to play the game under these circumstances. what should i do?
Post edited by cagefighter18 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2012
    the fix for this has been posted already. It has something to do with the DirectX update for the game. Try using the search function.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ProctoIogist - Sanctuary
    ProctoIogist - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Actually it has nothing to do with DirectX.

If you know how to get to your mouse settings, usually go to Control Panel -> Mouse, make sure to disable Pointer Trails and Pointer Shadows and that should fix you right up.
  • AisIin - Heavens Tear
    AisIin - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This hasn't fixed my problem
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This hasn't fixed my problem
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

AisIin - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 1 year 8 months 9 days 4 hours 7 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    With it being over a year and you having made your own topic, this one shall be closed so the zombie contamination doesn't spread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.