DQs for prestige

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
Make a daily quest where you need random dq91-101 x99. You don't sell to the npc, but the quest takes it away so you don't get dq points/coins in the process. It should give 250 prestige.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The current maximum weekly is a bit less than 600 Prestige, and you want a quest that gives 250 daily?

We really, really don't need people having a maxed out prestige in a single order in 3 weeks, especially since you get to keep part of your Prestige when you leave an order.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whoever can no life it to get 99 random dq a day for 3 straight weeks deserves to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whoever can no life it to get 99 random dq a day for 3 straight weeks deserves to get it.

99 DQs? That's like 3 hours of grinding? I did that for a week straight when they had 2x drops and 2x DQ points. And I'm not even that well geared, so my grinding speed isn't too high. Considering how far people regularly go to be the first level 100 or whatnot on a new server, or how rigorously some people farm Nirvana during 2x drops, something like 3 hours of grinding a day isn't a big thing. Heck, I could do it easily by doing 1 hour of grinding in the morning, 1 hour when I come home and 1 hour after I eat.

And "random" means nothing with PWDB. It'll take you about 30 seconds to find out which mob has the best drop rate for any given DQ.

Also, it'd be perfectly possible for you to just buy the DQs. In fact, with a change like this I'd expect the prices of DQs to go up.

Oh and finally, if you were able to get 1750 Prestige a week from something like this, people would probably stop doing the other quests, since they give a total of 500-600 Prestige per week.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.