Issues with endless universe

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
is it just me,or have other people had trouble with the second boss of endless universe. ive tried every single time every day since it came out to get into the ring but my double jump isnt high enough and i often die and lose my double damage buff because of this.

they cant lower the thing by half and inch or something? whats it there for anyway other than to just be a nuisiance
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle

Comments

• Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    is it just me,or have other people had trouble with the second boss of endless universe. ive tried every single time every day since it came out to get into the ring but my double jump isnt high enough and i often die and lose my double damage buff because of this.

they cant lower the thing by half and inch or something? whats it there for anyway other than to just be a nuisiance

It is a tad annoying. I have never had trouble double jumping into the ring, but other claimed to have. I don't know if there is any real issue or if it is operator error. In either case, lowering it wouldn't hurt anything.