Why no real sales?

2»

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And steeply discounted sales is exactly why gold price is now ~1.5 million.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMG! I dont understand why you people QQ so much when you are the ones that put money in this game. YOu cry that game is expensive, orb are expensive, gold expensive, well ofcourse it is as long as you idiots pay. Game is full of players no matter how expensive game is and PWI love that. If you wanna keep your money in you pocket then stop buying gold and QQ about it.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What so this is all a dream and my mind just made up these imaginary sales I thought I see? QQ
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this is the regular price for packs, get used to it. december sale was a special, dont expect it every time pwe decides to put a pack sale on.

Thats what i was getting at in my rant b:chuckle yay someone that knows what i'm talking about :D
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i too fall prey to the lottery and that's basically what it is

fortunately i'm a survey nutt so i don't dump just money into the game.

we have to realize we are paying for things that are not real and admittedly

people play this game for 2-3 years + its something you should think about in the back

of your mind that you may eventually walk away from this game.

Just my wise words of non wisdom

:-)
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have been playing this game for over 3 years and from a merchants point of view..the economy is getting less and less stock making it hard to make money, I used to make 60m+ a week now I have a hard time making 20m+ because no one is selling nor is there any real sales to profit from. If I want to be back up and running there is no real option except cs at this point. Also another thing the +10 orbs have always been 25 gold and 100 gold for a 5 pack of them(except for 3 sales..1. when they first introduced them when gold was rather cheap. 2. When they tried selling them for 50 gold each which clearly failed 3. Now they are trying to sell for 30 gold each w/o a bundle...) I saved up 200 gold which I bought from ah hoping with this sale I would be finally able to refine my gear, but I do not find it justified to pay an extra 15m or so per every orb.(talking about the bundle sale of 5 for 100) Why would any non CS player want to waste their money on an item that they have seen be this price, for as long as they are concerned a stable 25 gold/100 gold bundle? If they do not revert back to the old prices I do not see my self ever refining simply cause wasting money is not a merchants priority.b:thanks
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I agree as a non cs player
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well, one more reason for tokens to be more rare is that regardless of price, pack items are simply not so indemand. Besides the gems, matchless cape, and the most current flyers, the rest has super depreciated so much as to why buy pack items.

Better to spend you gold towards buying rank 9 or recast 8 then it is to try for tt or pack items unless your int dependent.
    edited March 2012
    Well, one more reason for tokens to be more rare is that regardless of price, pack items are simply not so indemand. Besides the gems, matchless cape, and the most current flyers, the rest has super depreciated so much as to why buy pack items.

Better to spend you gold towards buying rank 9 or recast 8 then it is to try for tt or pack items unless your int dependent.

the reason why no one is buying the packs is because they have them at 2x the normal sale price..items like cube necks/matchless/lunar rings/etc have all gone up because its simply to much to gamble at the moment and get nothing out of it. The demand for the pack items has not changed there is just way less to go around at the moment.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Holy *hit, seriously?
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I won't buy anything until +10 orbs cost 20 gold each and a pack of 10 1-star 45 silver. b:angry

Why not? you've already dropped a couple thousand bucks in this game. What's a few more gonna do?
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Some people have said that this type of sales without big discounts help lower the price ofgold. Nevertheless, since the end of December's sale (time in which we haven't had anything really good, but rank9 on sale) gold in Lost City has stayed at around 1.4m and it never dropped from there. It looks that for some reason it won't drop from that mark...
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the reason why no one is buying the packs is because they have them at 2x the normal sale price..items like cube necks/matchless/lunar rings/etc have all gone up because its simply to much to gamble at the moment and get nothing out of it. The demand for the pack items has not changed there is just way less to go around at the moment.

<Bzzt> Wrong, this is the normal sale price. It just isn't the Christmas season mega-sale price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited March 2012
    <Bzzt> Wrong, this is the normal sale price. It just isn't the Christmas season mega-sale price.

the sales before x-mas were packs at 35 silver each...
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ihow bout put the refines in the raid bosses and let people earn them, whysnobody mentioning this? cause this isnt the real player base theyve all quit ;)
    veeveryyone on here is a gm or dev and need a good beatin