What's going on?

Options
Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear
Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
I have a minor issue, although its not one right now, I find it mildly annoying, because you see, I made a couple new characters recently, and I found that they haven't appeared on the DQ send pages yet, or the blessing send page yet.
Can someone tell me what's going on?
Post edited by Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My only guess would be they're not the required level? :/ b:chuckle Sorry, I'm just replying to any posts that haven't been responded to with the best I can. My characters under level 5 do not show up in the DQ either :) but the ones above do. I hope this helps b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually...given that I have two accounts...and on one, I have several lower levels...some of them even level ones...and THEY STILL APPEAR!!! while I have a level 22, and it hasn't appeared yet.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm, might just take time? The servers and website are not calibrated perfectly, because it still shows my wizard from 2009. Also, maybe you need to register the characters as Alts in your CORE account? I know CORE deals with tokens... All worth a try, otherwise send in a ticket?
    EDIT: Doesn't look like CORE deals with DQ. I suggest a ticket. Or logging out of your website account and logging back in? DQ has been on the fritz... Best luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well, its not really an issue presently, I can still get my blessing on the character that matters, although I have several others that I would LIKE to have a blessing for, I don't exactly need it for levels 1-30
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well you can only send 1 blessing from on FB account per day to one character on one account...
    I'd just wade it out. Also check the tech. support forums and I'm sure there's a sticky asking for people to send in their QQ's about blessings and DQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I already said, its not really a problem for me, I CAN make due without a blessing for these toons for the time being. I'm good enough at the game to where it doesn't matter too much, they help, yes, but, it still doesn't matter to me.
    I'm not QQing either, I'm just simply stating my problem, and wondering what the hell is going on. I got the answer I was seeking, at the very least, and am satisfied.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    -_- QQ'ing is only bad when they get pissy. You're not pissy about it. I'm just saying there's a forum for people who are trying to get help for this and you could check it out if it is a problem (which I figured it was since you posted). Glad you're satisfied. Have fun ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]