My Last Thread

unabletoconnect
unabletoconnect Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
Ok I'm officially giving up in 3 days. My problem is that I've been getting the "unable to connect to server" error in-game for 10 days now. Still no answer to my ticket.

There is nothing wrong with my dx, graphics card, firewall, antivirus, game files, update files, uac settings, admin rights, connection to other online games, dns, port forwarding, router, country. And my ISP told me the problem wasn't caused by them. So that only leaves you guys.

All I can give you is that my tracert is normal except for the 4th hop in which it gets timed out sometimes.

And if nobody is going to help me then I'd like to say this: I hope everybody who knows about this problem (which ,it seems, has been happening for YEARS) and has the power to do something about it but still doesn't do anything, will suffer a long and painful death.

Peace out.
Post edited by unabletoconnect on

Comments

• Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Two suggestions
    1. check, not for something "wrong", but see if the PWI server address has accidently been blocked in your firewall, Antivirus or in the router itself. Each can be told to block a specific address.

B. With the MAJOR problems caused by the latest expansion I will bet the ticket responses are way longer than normal.

(just as a test, try making a new character on a server you never used before)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i think my friend's been through this....but the reason y is that she tried to go on PW when she's in China....

cuz u know how there's this ......another PW in china....

and she got banned when she came back....

dunno how she fixed it....but she can go back on ....after a few weeks~=)

GL~b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3