Devil chyhyu >> hercules?

2»

Comments

• _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A veno can solo 1-1 single mode at 63 (60 for just Chintien) with a free tank pet (walker/magmite/cub/beetle), saying a mystic can solo at 8x is sad.

+1

Power to the venos. >_>
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sorry mystics, but even my Darkbreed Wolfkin is better then a Devil. Yall got heals, isn't that good enough? Stop trying to replace the Venos XD
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • AnomenDelryn - Heavens Tear
    AnomenDelryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    A veno can solo 1-1 single mode at 63 (60 for just Chintien) with a free tank pet (walker/magmite/cub/beetle), saying a mystic can solo at 8x is sad.

I knew a reply like yours was coming lol! I'm just telling you what my Chihyu can tank. Btw my Chihyu was tanking 1-1 in the early 60s. It was the first bosses I tried to tank. I don't play mystic to replace venos or a cleric. It's a fun class to play. I spent time questing on my mystic seeing what it could and could not do. That's what happens when you don't power level. If you venos hate (or clerics for that matter) mystics so much don't squad with them. Don't take or ask for their auto res. So much negativity from some of you people. No wonder this game has gone to ****. b:chuckle
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hercules is way better.

A 100 mystic and a 100 venomancer has the same pet-healing power, mystic's cast is a quite faster, but costs a quite more mp.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I get so sick of reading people down play Mystic at everything. Mystic's have to get exp/gear just like everyone else. b:angry