Aim Low

Options
Leviath_Imp - Lost City
Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Wizard
Hey I think theres an issue with aim low.

When I get aim lowed, I can't shrink sometimes. Anyone else get that?
Post edited by Leviath_Imp - Lost City on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's the same with all paralyzes sin/cleric/barb even wiz. You can use a fast channel skill then blink towards their direction or remove para then blink away.

I do hate it though, I've been standing completely still on the ground and paralyze still glitches blink. =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    fast channel?

I got remove paralysis for that and tackling slash's op 9 second immob.

I think they should fix it... and the rubberbanding too
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    my entire genie is anti cc, badge fortify remove paralysis adn seal you can run away from. i havent had aim low glitch before, but i have had tackling slash glitch adn not let me blink. HTT whats your wizzies name that you rerolled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    my entire genie is anti cc, badge fortify remove paralysis adn seal you can run away from. i havent had aim low glitch before, but i have had tackling slash glitch adn not let me blink. HTT whats your wizzies name that you rerolled

I couldnt figure out how to install it lol =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Demon aim low stuns and sage seals. That might be part of your problem.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Demon aim low stuns and sage seals. That might be part of your problem.

I am quite certain levi can see the differences between the stun/seal symbol and the paralyze. :P The bug is real, it annoys the hell outta me...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

edited February 2012
    Options
    I am quite certain levi can see the differences between the stun/seal symbol and the paralyze. :P The bug is real, it annoys the hell outta me...

I didn't know about that until I 1vs1'd pc like a week ago. I keep using badge when it hits me out of habit. ><
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey I think theres an issue with aim low.

When I get aim lowed, I can't shrink sometimes. Anyone else get that?

It's not just aim low, from what i've noticed:
    if you are in a process of running/walking around and get imbolized, u cant shrink UNLESS u use another skill first, like FoW the target then try to shrink, or cast a spell fast like gush and then do it. Now onto the next part, maybe its not a glitch and our shrink is nurfed like some other skills were buffed n stuff. So you can't shrink when get caught in freeze debuff unless u use 1 skill b4 that on some target.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's not just aim low, from what i've noticed:
    if you are in a process of running/walking around and get imbolized, u cant shrink UNLESS u use another skill first, like FoW the target then try to shrink, or cast a spell fast like gush and then do it. Now onto the next part, maybe its not a glitch and our shrink is nurfed like some other skills were buffed n stuff. So you can't shrink when get caught in freeze debuff unless u use 1 skill b4 that on some target.

I gotta try that out. Usually I try to blink immediately when a sin jumps me because I am not sealing through tidal... But if what you are saying is true I may break my habbit. Ty for the info.

@HTT: Helps that I got an archer myself. :P Need to level it x.x

edited February 2012
    Options
    Helps that I got an archer myself. :P Need to level it x.x

u mean phlebo? I remember frosting with you a while back on my then-9x wizzy... so I guess itz almost end-game archer now?

my first char was EA, on sanctuary server b:chuckle
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's still lvl 93 or 94 idk, I never got to level it.. Leveld my seeker to 100 first even tho my archer was already 9x when I created my seeker lol.

edited February 2012
    Options
    I still have Phlebo on my fl :):):)
This discussion has been closed.