Expansion gift info request.

KaiserNeko - Archosaur
KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
would like a update on the estimated time till we recieve the gift :). frankie plz answer whenever you have the time. i have searched around but found no information on the gift, only that the pages came back up crashed again and are being brought up 1 by 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
Post edited by KaiserNeko - Archosaur on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I hope your transfer glitches and you receive nothing.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You're all gona be so disapointed when you get your couple of hypers lolol... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You're all gona be so disapointed when you get your couple of hypers lolol... b:laugh

I thought we were getting some training esos and un-stashable fashion. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Whatever it is, I guarantee that almost everyone is going to be disappointed and cry about it begging for more 2x for compensation.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I thought we were getting some training esos and un-stashable fashion. b:surrender

W/e it is I really doubt its worth waiting for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Whatever it is, I guarantee that almost everyone is going to be disappointed and cry about it begging for more 2x for compensation.

everyone crys about everything in this game :S, so that would be nothing new.

and if my thingy glitches IM GONNA RAGE QUIT AND QQ ABOUT MY 1-2 HYPERS D:<

j/k lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Helen_spain - Heavens Tear
    Helen_spain - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    would like a update on the estimated time till we recieve the gift :). frankie plz answer whenever you have the time. i have searched around but found no information on the gift, only that the pages came back up crashed again and are being brought up 1 by 1

I 'd like to know where is my xpansion gift...
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited February 2012

nvm...i farted

but it's prolly just hypers or NPC worthy fashion
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012

So eager to be trolled by PWE are we?
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I as well doubt that the gift is anything spectacular. Perhaps a small stack of Lucidgold or lucidsilver chests to keep in theme for the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:victory we all get 5 free fantasy fruits 25k exp and 5k spirit woot
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A jar of lube so it`s not so hard when pwi screws us in the future.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I want my free hypers/ chests/special timed blessing/whatevertheythinkof regardless, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A jar of lube so it`s not so hard when pwi screws us in the future.

A nice dinner, because I like to be wined and dined before I get fked!
  • kjstorage
    kjstorage Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well the OP is merely politely asking for an update, and as is the norm when people ask for information from Frankie or an update to something he has stated will happen, none is forthcoming. People are on the whole not going to start throwing tomatoes etc if there is going to be yet another delay, despite being told the prizes would be sent when the update was applied.

Knowing that there is still an issue, it is only common courtesy to make a statement to let people know what is happening, or to even acknowledge that there is indeed an issue as posted in the thread, and to pretend at least to be looking into why that is.

This said, if we are holding a sweepstake as to the content of the gift, my guess is also that it will be hypers, since that is the thing that would have been most use to have had DURING the week of 2x. If they are going to insult us with a gift, that constitutes a double whammy, so seems the most likely to me.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not gonna look for the post where frank stated this, but he said that gifts are going to be sent early next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2012

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Icehart - Lost City
    Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    She said early next week afew days ago
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Whatever we will get it will probably be some untradable junk.

b:victory we all get 5 free fantasy fruits 25k exp and 5k spirit woot

lol
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All i know is tht alot of people are gonna be mad if the gifts end up to be total bull after waiting for almost 2 weeks lol
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    titotit wrote: »
    All i know is tht alot of people are gonna be mad if the gifts end up to be total bull after waiting for almost 2 weeks lol

But it's a gift. It could be 1 hyper stone, and it would be a free item given to you. You now have 1 more hyper stone and saved 80k coins.

People are so greedy and ungrateful in this game, I mean, look at everyone in this thread. They didn't have to try give us a gift, but they are. Appreciate it for once.

If I was Frankie, I would be reading these responses and think," They don't deserve jack ****. Ungrateful selfish lil ****ers" b:chuckle
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    But it's a gift. It could be 1 hyper stone, and it would be a free item given to you. You now have 1 more hyper stone and saved 80k coins.

People are so greedy and ungrateful in this game, I mean, look at everyone in this thread. They didn't have to try give us a gift, but they are. Appreciate it for once.

If I was Frankie, I would be reading these responses and think," They don't deserve jack ****. Ungrateful selfish lil ****ers" b:chuckle

or you know, 112k if you're on RT.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    She said early next week afew days ago

*He

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2012

orrrrrr, could be another ugly fashion set o,o. tell me thats savin moneh :D

o.o from what ive seen looking around more, it may be early this upcoming week that we receive the gift. lets all pray its something decent like a free peice of the new gear :) or 1 free skill of ur choice lololololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Search the forums first, please. b:bye

Edit: I take that back, search Google first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012

PWI gets DoS'ed -> 2x
    Christmas -> 2x
    Anniversary -> 2x
    Flimsy servers -> 2x
    Players disappointed -> 2x
    Bad sales -> 2x
    Random glitch in the game -> 2x

What's next?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Enkrypted_ - Raging Tide
    Enkrypted_ - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PWI gets DoS'ed -> 2x
    Christmas -> 2x
    Anniversary -> 2x
    Flimsy servers -> 2x
    Bad sales -> 2x

What's next?

My birthday deserves 2x.

b:bye
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Try using the search feature instead of starting yet another thread on this. It's been asked and answered and making another thread is just plain ignorant.
    kjstorage wrote: »
    Well the OP is merely politely asking for an update, and as is the norm when people ask for information from Frankie or an update to something he has stated will happen, none is forthcoming. People are on the whole not going to start throwing tomatoes etc if there is going to be yet another delay, despite being told the prizes would be sent when the update was applied.

Knowing that there is still an issue, it is only common courtesy to make a statement to let people know what is happening, or to even acknowledge that there is indeed an issue as posted in the thread, and to pretend at least to be looking into why that is.

This said, if we are holding a sweepstake as to the content of the gift, my guess is also that it will be hypers, since that is the thing that would have been most use to have had DURING the week of 2x. If they are going to insult us with a gift, that constitutes a double whammy, so seems the most likely to me.

It's been asked and answered. Maybe others are just tired of repeat threads about the same freaking **** over and over again. But continue to defend other people's blatant ignorant laziness.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    titotit wrote: »

I love how others feel screwed by the game administrators in a free to play game. You get what you pay for.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Kiiria - Raging Tide
    Kiiria - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PWI gets DoS'ed -> 2x
    Christmas -> 2x
    Anniversary -> 2x
    Flimsy servers -> 2x
    Bad sales -> 2x