Another annoying fact bout caster nirvana

Options
BungaSakura - Raging Tide
BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Oke, today i made squad for caster nirvana. After using 10 teles, finally i able to make squad full. i was make squad that all members are inside cave, buffing everyone. then try to take quest for open caster.

What happen is that quest is FAIL. all talisman in my squad is GONE, but NPC still there. but i cant take another quest because all talisman is gone.

What is this? we only able to get talisman 1 by npc and 1 everytime we do BH. the Talisman will be gone in 24 hours, so mostly PPL cant stack it. I feel bad w my squad cause talisman is gone before caster started.

Seriously if this game hate caster alot, why dont u just make melee class and get rid caster class. b:angryb:surrenderb:cry
Post edited by BungaSakura - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oke, today i made squad for caster nirvana. After using 10 teles, finally i able to make squad full. i was make squad that all members are inside cave, buffing everyone. then try to take quest for open caster.

What happen is that quest is FAIL. all talisman in my squad is GONE, but NPC still there. but i cant take another quest because all talisman is gone.

What is this? we only able to get talisman 1 by npc and 1 everytime we do BH. the Talisman will be gone in 24 hours, so mostly PPL cant stack it. I feel bad w my squad cause talisman is gone before caster started.

Seriously if this game hate caster alot, why dont u just make melee class and get rid caster class. b:angryb:surrenderb:cry

Its sad that this happens, but it can happen on any type of reasoning to make a squad. On my barb it has taken 10 bh's in brim to finaly use 2 tabs, bugs happen its jsut the way it is
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The question is.....
    Why did the quest failed?

Full quest list?

Sometimes when a member has full quest list after trash one of those the 'waiting' quest works.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The thing is.....
    Why did the quest failed?

Full quest list?

Good question b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Life is hard eh? Deal with it or GTFO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i agree they should do something about talismans disappearing... or maybe it is necessary to fix the glitch b:avoid
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i was ask in squad if ppl have full quest, and none of them have full quest. also i ask them if in inventory also kinda full, they said inventory also not full. one of them have 2 empty slot. It just failed. NPC still there but squad leader cant take quest

The thing is before when quest failed not cause of glitch and NPC still there, we still able to take quest and talisman still there. But now NPC still there but we cant take quest and talisman is gone.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Here is an easy fix to stop you from lossing a tali due to a failure

1- Make sure no one has a full invintory

2- Make sure no one has a full quest list

3- Make sure everyone has a talismen

Do that before you try and start and you won't fail

Well you won't fail at opening.... you can still fail at killing the bosses b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you must have the talisman AND the rally stone. If you see the last person teled in, he's still probably on the instance loading screen and have not recieved the rally stone. If you start then, the quest will fail. So, wait and see if the last person had the stone before starting.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you must have the talisman AND the rally stone. If you see the last person teled in, he's still probably on the instance loading screen and have not recieved the rally stone. If you start then, the quest will fail. So, wait and see if the last person had the stone before starting.

This is true, you have to wait a few between the last person teled inside and leader pick up the quest or it fails because that person is not getting the rally stone, also maybe 2 empty slots are not enought, just to say.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oke, the fact is:
    1. No one has full quest

2. No one has full inventory

3. I was wait the last person to get in and not stand on the air. i was buffing all too before take quest.

and the point is, if the quest failed because of the squad leader take quest too fast. The talisman shouldnt be gone. its just like when ppl do normal nirvana, when it failed and NPC still there, squad leader can take quest again to open.
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oke, the fact is:
    1. No one has full quest

2. No one has full inventory

3. I was wait the last person to get in and not stand on the air. i was buffing all too before take quest.

and the point is, if the quest failed because of the squad leader take quest too fast. The talisman shouldnt be gone. its just like when ppl do normal nirvana, when it failed and NPC still there, squad leader can take quest again to open.

Yea it is annoying. I tried to squeeze in one last caster late last night before 2x ended. Got openers.. made sure everyone had a talis. Made sure everyone moved away from the entry point, checked for rally stones. Still failed

There are a lot of hoops to jump through to just to see it fail. And for most of the squad, it was their only talis having come right after rollover.

Insult to injury imo, compounded with the timed and rare(r) nature of the talisman.

If the quest FAILS, dont take the Talismans away.... They are too precious now.. That shouldnt be too hard to fix.... b:angry
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This happens in the regular nirvana as well. Problem is when a person first tele's in they are in the air, if atleast one person is still in the air, the quest will fail. I can not remember if this does th same in caster
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]