why PWI hate magic classes:

2»

Comments

• Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this thread was never meant to be a complain.
    it was meant to be list just facts.

beside that, i never wrote anything about money.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    because:
    1. the new treasure quest daily drop physical mobs which are immune to all
      wizard skills which help wizard to push back the mob.
      (wizard died on third map/sin solot up to map 4)
    2. most AOEs of Bosses are physical, i could test that by using a magical defense charm, which did not tick after the boss AOE
    3. even if the magic class have range, they do not farm faster, its more likely they farm slower, because they need mana breaks and cant tank so many mobs.
    4. pwi made a special nirvana for casters, because they realized, that pve for magic classes suck.
    5. a 4 aps sin, with the new pve daggers do arround 4k~5k damage on mobs with one hit, a wizard with new pve wep does ~15k with the strongest none spark skill.
      a sin hit 4 times in a second=20k~25k/second , a wizard need 2~3 seconds to cast 7.5k / second or 5k/second
    6. Twillight Temple and normal nirvana suck mana hell outa magic classes
    7. In Morai new mobs are quite all Physical...Doing quest for magic toons it's very difficult....Another gift for sins and BM. (by Sibyll_DeVir - Heavens Tear;16231421)

i know you will troll me but i mean it seriously

1: Hm, yeah wont argue back on this one.
    2: If Bosses AoE was magical, bms and barbs would lay down and you wiz would be the next.
    3: You didn't play psy then. A 100 psy kills 100 mobs with 3-4 hits, before the mob casts its skill.
    4: Thats true. How's a squishy *** wizard/psy supposed to tank a "TRUE" boss?
    5: Sins spend like a lot to reach 4 aps, including a 500 million coins tome. Sins work hard to get +10 refines while you casters lazy stop by the +4 or +6.
    6: Ah thats your problem, you knew you'd spend lotsa mp when you made caster. Also, do you know the cheapy Herb Huanxiaos?
    7: No, many (if not most) mobs in Morai are magical AND kitting bishes.

Edit: Not meant to troll, but I mean it seriusly.

Edit again: All casters are meant to be dependent on team-mates on EVERY game you gonna play.
    Except for PWI's venos and mystics
    edited February 2012
    1: Hm, yeah wont argue back on this one.
    2: If Bosses AoE was magical, bms and barbs would lay down and you wiz would be the next.
    3: You didn't play psy then. A 100 psy kills 100 mobs with 3-4 hits, before the mob casts its skill.
    4: Thats true. How's a squishy *** wizard/psy supposed to tank a "TRUE" boss?
    5: Sins spend like a lot to reach 4 aps, including a 500 million coins tome. Sins work hard to get +10 refines while you casters lazy stop by the +4 or +6.
    6: Ah thats your problem, you knew you'd spend lotsa mp when you made caster. Also, do you know the cheapy Herb Huanxiaos?
    7: No, many (if not most) mobs in Morai are magical AND kitting bishes.

Edit: Not meant to troll, but I mean it seriusly.

Edit again: All casters are meant to be dependent on team-mates on EVERY game you gonna play.
    Except for PWI's venos and mystics
    2. melee have usually more HP than magical chars. + if cleric get killt by physical aoe who will heal you?
    3. maybe a rank 8 or rank 9 psy...not a psy with fc wep
    5. even 2 aps is better than a wizard. and it cost not so much to be 2 aps.
    6. no, my problem is, that a magic char cant do anything without mana. if the boss burns my whole mana bar by a manasucking skill, i am screwed. and it happens every 10 seconds on some nirvana and tt bosses.
    7. the quest mobs are mainly physical
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    on the brightside, you have higher multipliers, you have the chance to crit even though it may be lower. you never miss and you get heals.

i still think they should give yoru weapons random statuses.
    Objective: Complete
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this thread is sorta stupid.

My wizard has 0 problems doing her daily quests in the new land or killing mobs.

My wizard walks out into tw casts one-two spells an 3-4 or more fall down dead...my rank 9 +12 sin is lucky to kill one person before falling down dead.

My wizard can duo bh delta with my cleric-(all the rest can leave after starting)-my sin cannot, nor can he even find a squad half the time.

My wizard has farmed recast rank 8 for my bm

my casters have no problems in fc or bh, and bh is one of the largest money makers these days.

If you build a caster class expecting to use it to farm nirvana or tt then your an idiot. It is known well that they are bad for this. It is also fact that these two places are becoming slowly not worth farming an the gear from it not so in demand.
    edited February 2012
    .....my rank 9 +12 sin

My wizard can duo bh delta with my cleric-(all the rest can leave after starting)-my sin cannot, nor can he even find a squad half the time.

i assume your wizard is at least r8+10 but probably r9.
    you cant argue with thos chars simple because
    everybody with r8+10 or r9 is able todo anything.

ok well i can summarize it this way: buy rank or gtfo of pwi
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All I can say is that as a veno I do fine with most PvE tasks. As for the other mag classes all I can suggest is to find a veno friend and get a reflect buff and maybe some buffs from other classes.

I was in the new Morai map and happened to fly over an EP struggling with a daily quest mob. She was so busy healing herself she wasn't able to do much DD so I flew down and Brambled her then sent my nix in to kill that mob. She was in a 'enemy' faction too but I couldn't care less. She needed my help at the time.

When I see a mag class (or any class really) doing DD with a physical mob I bramble them to help them out. I don't care who they are or what faction they come from I'll help anyone in the game as long as they're not causing grief for anyone who's just trying to quest.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn