Hyperstone users should be banned

Options

Comments

• Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    But i Dont wanna be banned, I like hyper stones.....thanks to them i got a new way to make money.....Farming power leveled characters till they drop their shiny items I can sell for profit.....b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well, the whole game is facked up because of hypers, oracles, no lvl limit on FCC, PQ mobs give exp to anyone (should only give to PQers), power lvling, rank gear, excessive cash shop sales, 5aps, greedy players, greedy company, elitism, and so on. It's too late to fix it.

I miss the old PWI (2008-2009) when people did quests, dailies, not only plvl mindlessly, TT and Legendary gear were useful, we did many TT runs, zhenning, helped newbies with FBs / culti, etc, but those days are gone. We either quit or get used to the new ****. The game is like a private server now, and pservers are even better because you get all the stuff for free, but I refuse play on those...

Some of my old friends / guildies are planning to make a new guild and restart from scratch and play the oldschool way (BHs / quests), no cash shop items, just for the lulz. It's more fun to actually PLAY THE GAME together, instead of rushing to 100-105, max all gear then eventually realize you're bored as hell and can't play your class only auto attack at 5 / sec.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL @ everyone getting trolled b:laugh

It takes such little effort to troll here.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why cant you understand

pwi takes money to run

only two ways i know of hyper stones are spawned

1.directly from the cash shop

2.indirectly through the boutqiue agent,using tokens which are also gotte from the cash shop

a third way being one of the supply stashes,which really doesnt have much of an impact

>.> hyper stones are popular...and things like hypers keep money coming in,so that people who like the sado-masochistic angle of spending two years mindlessly grinding to 100 without CS aids can actually do that

the real issue here is,perfect world devs absorbing all of this money..and not working on the game like they should be doing...

after all,every one of you non cash shoppers is a convert waiting in the wings

im sure if this game didnt have so many jarring bits in it..and things were happy,you could be tempted to spend even a small amount of money on pwi

I'm not sure I understand your point. What do you mean by PW Dev's?

You do realize there is a difference between software developers and software programmers? You do realize the game "developers" are in China? You do realize that programmers/code writters have no control over the decisions of game developers?

You do realize "we" in the western world wait for the "Chinese" releases to be "translated" for us, by programmers.

Do you have a CLUE what was involved in creating (developing AND programming) just the most recent expansion to the game?

Do you have a CLUE how many completely unrelated elements are involved and need to be seamlessly integrated, in order to make this game function on your computer?

The game "developers" have done an AWESOME job in creating this game and sevral more! The programmers for this game have done an AWESOME job in writing the code for this game.

The complexities involved in creating and completing a game of this magnitude is so far beyond the comprehension of most mere mortals, it boggles the mind.

Yet, couch potatoes and simpletons with the IQ of a grapefruit continue to spew off continuosly, as if they could do better themselves. It's so easy for a 350 beer swiller to sit in the bleachers with a hotdog in one hand and beer in the other, yelling instructions and insults at a proffesional boxer!!

I wish I could come to the forums and view constructive advice to other players, but alas, I must sift through 9/10 of the forum content which is worthless, mindless whining dribble!

If I mistakenly apply this "reply" to the wrong post I apologize. I hope those that NEED to hear it can walk away a bit more informed, and larger embarrassed by their worthless posts.
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the biggest 'lol' is that it took him 2 years to get to 101.
    i have now played for 1 year, i have a 102 archer and a 101 assassin.
    archer went to fcc 3 times - level 84, to clear quest list. level 94, cos i wanted my lunar wep @ 95, and level 99, cos i wanted triple-digits
    sin went to fcc 2 times - level 91 and level 93, both to clear the quest list (didn't speak to an npc the first time, so had to go again to do it properly)
    who needs fcc when we have daily quests that, at 90+, can easily give you over 3mil exp per day?
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL @ everyone getting trolled b:laugh
    .............u........r.......being..........trolled.........that........is........all............

You all do realize bearish ONLY makes troll posts....
    Guys.... You're being trolled by him. This is a troll thread that he created to troll you guys.

Guys???

Guys???????

*Looks evily at bearish.*

*Casts Sage Ironheart on Bearish.*
    Bearish is a troll. This thread is not serious.

*Casts IH on Bearish*
    It takes such little effort to troll here.

the people who truely got trolled b:laugh
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the people who truely got trolled b:laugh

Shush, you.

/casts IH on Bearish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The more trolls I see in this forum

The more game is alive

Trolls don't play over dead games.

The more a game is good the more trolls hang around.

And that's all folks b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Man! Haven't any of the MODs realized, that this thread was NuTtIn buT BEARsZa TrOlL BaIt! Yet?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!b:chuckle

Oh Well, mOre FuNz for Me......b:pleased

IZ'A Get da DIBS On the

(+) 1 ^o^'

On the counts, B4 DeYzA GoNnZa KiLl It!!!! b:laugh
    Lets See how high everyone CaNzA GeTs the CoUnT B4 DeYzA DEEP6'aAAA It......b:quiet

PS: TROLL'I'OLIOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:dirty
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    good good, I took my time and I didn't rush to 101, it took me 3 year and I have enjoy every moment of it. When I wanted to get from 90 to 100 I did it in 1 week. Then I pause and got skills etc. Every one has it's own pace.

Not having Hyper would slow the lv up for sure, but not that much. Whit my lv 101 cleric, I started a lv 1 veno and while it took my veno around 30 minute to gather 20 quest, it took my cleric 30 minute to get her kills done. Every 1 hours I pass on the PC playing the game gave my veno 1 or 2 lv. Playing 6 to 8 hours a day, it took 2 week to get my veno from lv 1 to 60. And I was not seriously just leveling her. I remember when the new server came out on the 2nd year, it took like 2 week to get lvs 100 on the server, and they didn't have Hyper back then.

Hyper is a way to get new player in the big game were they have to spend money like TW. If you just want to enjoy the game, stop complaining and play at your own pace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I know this is a troll post, but srsly, in any other normal MMORPG, any kind of thing like hyper exp would be a bannable thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • TCHP - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    IDK about any other MMO. But I don't think it has any value. PWE decided to have exp multiplier in the game to make money. So they did it, just because an other MMO dev didn't have the idea does not mean they would not have done it.

You also forget that for 1 hour of x12 exp you get what ! - 90% exp for 18 hours ... I says it's reasonable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    But i Dont wanna be banned, I like hyper stones.....thanks to them i got a new way to make money.....Farming power leveled characters till they drop their shiny items I can sell for profit.....b:pleased

Hacker^^
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • bearishidonteven
    edited February 2012
    Options
    good good, I took my time and I didn't rush to 101, it took me 3 year and I have enjoy every moment of it. When I wanted to get from 90 to 100 I did it in 1 week. Then I pause and got skills etc. Every one has it's own pace.

Not having Hyper would slow the lv up for sure, but not that much. Whit my lv 101 cleric, I started a lv 1 veno and while it took my veno around 30 minute to gather 20 quest, it took my cleric 30 minute to get her kills done. Every 1 hours I pass on the PC playing the game gave my veno 1 or 2 lv. Playing 6 to 8 hours a day, it took 2 week to get my veno from lv 1 to 60. And I was not seriously just leveling her. I remember when the new server came out on the 2nd year, it took like 2 week to get lvs 100 on the server, and they didn't have Hyper back then.

Hyper is a way to get new player in the big game were they have to spend money like TW. If you just want to enjoy the game, stop complaining and play at your own pace.

90 to 100 in a week? how in the...... just admit u used...... i dont even......
  • TCHP - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I used Hyper x12 and did 10 FC run each day. + cube and bh. back in that time no one knew about the goon glitch. Has a cleric it was real easy to find SQ. and I made sin friends that were racing to 100, so I was in teams that made FC in 30 to 45 minute back then.

lv 90 to 91 took around 10 or 11 FC run, while 99 to 100 took 15 or 16 run, Adding the BH reward and cube. It didn't took that long.

Each run took around 5 minute on my hyper at the end.

At that time I was also in RedHawk Guild, full RPK guild, and I spend 2 or 3 month at lv 90. Just to pk people, cause it's a lot more fun at that level.

Just like I spend the last year at lv 101, it's gonna take me around 2 or 3 week reaching lv 102. Not using FC, just watch me :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearishidonteven
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I used Hyper x12 and did 10 FC run each day. + cube and bh. back in that time no one knew about the goon glitch. Has a cleric it was real easy to find SQ. and I made sin friends that were racing to 100, so I was in teams that made FC in 30 to 45 minute back then.

lv 90 to 91 took around 10 or 11 FC run, while 99 to 100 took 15 or 16 run, Adding the BH reward and cube. It didn't took that long.

Each run took around 5 minute on my hyper at the end.

At that time I was also in RedHawk Guild, full RPK guild, and I spend 2 or 3 month at lv 90. Just to pk people, cause it's a lot more fun at that level.

Just like I spend the last year at lv 101, it's gonna take me around 2 or 3 week reaching lv 102. Not using FC, just watch me :3

ty for admitting u used hyper..... point proven i dont even....

90 to 101 took me over a year..... what is this.....
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this is stupid they made hyper stone to give alot of exp over a short time because of the complaining going on bck in da day about the grind so if anything they are the blame for it since they put it there and not a **** or anything. Plus in terms of frost its a glitch that seems to be tricky to fix based on how they are treating it by only nerfing the exp. But there no reason to complain its bin going on forever and not everyone does it. Complaining well get ppl almost nowhere.
    And in tems the leveling fc thing they wud have to banned some sins n anyone else who help with it, but i said no use in this since the owners took blame for it but who knows maybe therye still working on it i wouldn't be surprised. but meh i just rablin...........hope no one trolls me but meh i cud care less anyway

enjoy your day.
    kanyob:thanks
  • Elesarn - Momaganon
    Elesarn - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    I miss the old PWI (2008-2009) when people did quests, dailies, not only plvl mindlessly, TT and Legendary gear were useful, we did many TT runs, zhenning, helped newbies with FBs / culti, etc, but those days are gone.

Some of my old friends / guildies are planning to make a new guild and restart from scratch and play the oldschool way (BHs / quests), no cash shop items, just for the lulz. It's more fun to actually PLAY THE GAME together, instead of rushing to 100-105, max all gear then eventually realize you're bored as hell and can't play your class only auto attack at 5 / sec.

Amen to that.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    .............u........r.......being..........trolled.........that........is........all............

Ideally this would be the last post.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    these threads always make me laugh. I spent a few years leveling my cleric to 81 doing quest and grinding all the way, not spending any money on the game, then I stopped playing for a few months come back, cant remember old password, cant get password sent to me because no email arrives so i go on the alt account i made. I log on and everyone is lvl 90+ when it was rare to see one lvl 97+ a day before i quit.

I got over the fact that I had to start again on a new char and found out that everyone was leveling through this thing people were calling FC, I tried it out for a bit after spending some real life money on the game as I had no desire to spend another year grinding/questing back to my old level and found hyper FC to be extremly boring.

Yes people like being able to level faster but its not the hyper stones that have made it so easy for people to level to 100+ its hyper stones combined with FC. If people were just grinding/farming with hyper exp stones it would just be like they were using improved versions of martial arts scrolls that give you a quick exp/spirit boost before taking away 90% of any exp/ spirit you earn for 19 hours after the hypers run out.

To ban hyper stone users would be stupid and pointless as many people do not wish to keep running the starter quests everytime they start a new character, the starter quests are there to teach people how to play and get them used to the game therefore repeating them on 6 different characters is mind numbinly boring.

kind of forgot what i was talking about but w/e b:bye
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    84 cleric,70 psy.....

i agree with yer thing bout the starter quests....when it came to makin me psy,i didnt even do any sort of quest,sides the mandatory culti quests
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How did this thread get so many posts? Ret.ard level is over 9000.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How did this thread get so many posts? Ret.ard level is over 9000.

Over 9001 now.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    these threads always make me laugh. I spent a few years leveling my cleric to 81 doing quest and grinding all the way, not spending any money on the game, then I stopped playing for a few months come back, cant remember old password, cant get password sent to me because no email arrives so i go on the alt account i made. I log on and everyone is lvl 90+ when it was rare to see one lvl 97+ a day before i quit.

I got over the fact that I had to start again on a new char and found out that everyone was leveling through this thing people were calling FC, I tried it out for a bit after spending some real life money on the game as I had no desire to spend another year grinding/questing back to my old level and found hyper FC to be extremly boring.

Yes people like being able to level faster but its not the hyper stones that have made it so easy for people to level to 100+ its hyper stones combined with FC. If people were just grinding/farming with hyper exp stones it would just be like they were using improved versions of martial arts scrolls that give you a quick exp/spirit boost before taking away 90% of any exp/ spirit you earn for 19 hours after the hypers run out.

To ban hyper stone users would be stupid and pointless as many people do not wish to keep running the starter quests everytime they start a new character, the starter quests are there to teach people how to play and get them used to the game therefore repeating them on 6 different characters is mind numbinly boring.

kind of forgot what i was talking about but w/e b:bye

Now 9002- I agree with you except one thing. You say that the starter quests are there to teach you how to play your toon, yet you endorse hypering if you've already made a toon. I would agree if you make a veno, then make another veno. However; if you make a veno then make a bm, you STILL need to learn how to play that toon! Like them or not the quests are there for a reason. We see way too many people who don't know how to play b/c they want to skip the quests and FF up to lvl 90+ then they start playing their toon for the first time and still don't know what they are doing. Its absurd and makes them look like morons. I don't think Hypers should be able to be used before level 70. Esotericas are all you should need before that. I honestly think that is pushing it considering with BH you can level to 70 rather fast without running out of things to do.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    9003 Now LoloL!!!!!!!!!b:pleased
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Okay so this thread...the idea here is something about banning stoners? Whatever, I dont even...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • bearishidonteven
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Okay so this thread...the idea here is something about banning stoners? Whatever, I dont even...

u aint even.......
  • _Kryten_ - Harshlands
    _Kryten_ - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI sell hypers so BAN pwi from pwi lol TROLL TROLL omg people are getting more stupid by day. so pwi sell hypers than ban people that buy them hahahahahahahab:pleased
  • bearishidonteven
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI sell hypers so BAN pwi from pwi lol TROLL TROLL omg people are getting more stupid by day. so pwi sell hypers than ban people that buy them hahahahahahahab:pleased

brains..... we have none...
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    dang this post is epic troll sauce..i know i do hit and runs but man come on lolb:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.