Seekers R Now Needed Im Nv Heres Why

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
as we all know seekers rarly if ever get nv. but they now have an awsome use that cannot be dinied. if a seeker starts dual with bm as they runn up to boss bm can dragon and status will effect seeker. seeker can tehn QPQ the debuff onto the boss.

THIS WILL WORK EVEN ON NON DRAGONABLE BOSSES LIKE SNAKE OR CHICKEN. this means all bosses who were unable to be dragoned before now can. so all u ppl makeing speed nv runs start grabbing at least 1 seeker. better for u and them
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this has always been possible and been used, so watchu mean "now" lol
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol u soo late
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i was quite aware it was most likely always possible. but that makes it all the more stupid that no one uses this stratagy(or at least not that ive seen). right now i only see a seeker in mabey every 100th nv i run. and thats usually only because there r9 or something.

yeah ill admit im a little slow to finding things like this out but most of the server hasnt still so i guess im at least ahead of those idiots.
  • Mogliey - Sanctuary
    Mogliey - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It may be possible, but its stupid. If theyre in a duel, then the charm wont tick when boss hits them, thus killing the player, and slowing down the run. Its a unneeded waste of time.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It may be possible, but its stupid. If theyre in a duel, then the charm wont tick when boss hits them, thus killing the player, and slowing down the run. Its a unneeded waste of time.

Because you absolutely need a charm to survive in nirvana.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Because you absolutely need a charm to survive in nirvana.

my thoughts exactly. i never have a charm when running nv and i survive just fine. ppl that rely souly on charms r the idiots. not that ud even need a charm. with 4 sins a bm and a seeker boss would be dead in like 15-20 secondes and im pretty sure the one who has agro would be generating enough health back to keep themselves alive and im pretty sure it wouldnt be the bm or seeker in a all 5 aps(except for seeker) squad
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL? u really need a charm to survive in nv'z? b:dirty S>Plat HP charms 3.2mil for da nuboz b:dirty
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    my thoughts exactly. i never have a charm when running nv and i survive just fine. ppl that rely souly on charms r the idiots. not that ud even need a charm. with 4 sins a bm and a seeker boss would be dead in like 15-20 secondes and im pretty sure the one who has agro would be generating enough health back to keep themselves alive and im pretty sure it wouldnt be the bm or seeker in a all 5 aps(except for seeker) squad

Hell, the tanking sin alone would probably create enough health to keep the whole squad alive, if it could share the heals. >_<
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage