Faster teleporting

Katinas - Momaganon
Katinas - Momaganon Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
Hello everyone,
I have just noticed new update on map when teleporting. If you move cursor over the city which is not directly linked to the city you are allowed to telleport, pink line appears showing to which cities you have to teleport in order to reach your desired destination.
So my suggestion is to be able to directly press on the city you want to go and be teleported directly there instead of doing it 5 times and looking at loading screen and it would save some time. However this kind of teleporting would cost same amount of money as if it would be teleported to cities one by one.
Tell me what do you thinkb:pleased
Post edited by Katinas - Momaganon on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never understood the convoluted teleport pathways in the current teleporting system either. I kinda like this idea, 1 loading screen instead of 3, and a coin sink to boot. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Tbh I thought of the same thing. If you're going to do show people where they need to go to reach a destination, why not just let them teleport there instantly for the usual price instead. It seems like common sense to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i agree a direct link would be great just factor in the total cost
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree as well.
  • Miyavi_ - Archosaur
    Miyavi_ - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Me too
    edited March 2012
    :bump:
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It'd have to come with a "Are you sure you want to spend <TotalCost> coin(s) to teleport to <Destination>?" pop-up to avoid people spending several thousands due to laggy misclicks.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited March 2012
    :bump:
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It'd have to come with a "Are you sure you want to spend <TotalCost> coin(s) to teleport to <Destination>?" pop-up to avoid people spending several thousands due to laggy misclicks.

Agree'd. Kinda like that pop up you get when you npc junk gear and it MAY accidently be your gear. b:chuckle

Also bump. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3