Which Faction Is The Alt Faction?

Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Zoo, Valkarie or QQme? At the moment it looks like Zoo has the oldest QQme members, Valkarie has the newer R9 QQme and QQme just has sins. Which one is the real QQme and which ones are the alt factiosn?

b:thanks
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's actually a good question.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey now! What did Valkarie ever do to you? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoort
    zoort Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Zoo, Valkarie or QQme? At the moment it looks like Zoo has the oldest QQme members, Valkarie has the newer R9 QQme and QQme just has sins. Which one is the real QQme and which ones are the alt factiosn?

b:thanks

lets not hate

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff437/Kastus007/large.png

b:laugh

only old member in Zoo is me and drig
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Zoo is Zoo. And please don't feed the animals. :)
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Boogie, QQme must have left you huge scars on your brain. You guys became stronger than QQme, you won the game. You think it brings you glory trying to spit on faction that's trying to rebuild?
    Why so MAD boogie? QQme at the moment is on a recovery path, let us be. The map is fresh, all lands are for the taking and still, you guys are waiting for us to bid somewhere so you can land upon us and prove once more how amazing Vicious is with the R9 army. Kudos to you! b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    spell sound so butthurt b:chuckle
  • Elvenna - Raging Tide
    Elvenna - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Level 89 Veno with a lot of pvp exp would like to join QQme
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wats an Altb:question is it something u can eatb:cute
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no u cant eat me.. or u can but i wont enjoy it
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Rounin - Raging Tide
    Rounin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Boogie, QQme must have left you huge scars on your brain. You guys became stronger than QQme, you won the game. You think it brings you glory trying to spit on faction that's trying to rebuild?
    Why so MAD boogie? QQme at the moment is on a recovery path, let us be. The map is fresh, all lands are for the taking and still, you guys are waiting for us to bid somewhere so you can land upon us and prove once more how amazing Vicious is with the R9 army. Kudos to you! b:bye

Huh!!? been away from game for long time when did QQme failed?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    a few weeks b4 server reset
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Rounin - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    looks like NR prayers have been finally heard ..xd, hope they rebuild again , is Man still the leader ?
  • Rounin - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Btw Tony how have you been, not sure if you remember me or not , and did you finally changed your culti
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ZOMG - definition of a troll thread right here b:shocked
    Huh!!? been away from game for long time when did QQme failed?

QQme has been failing for a while now. Ever since they charged down from 1k to DW port and got halted in their progress by Vicious. Coup de grace happens when QQme got cornered and cut of from every weaker faction on the map. Their acting leader chose to ignore every members opinion and continued to insult and provoke the opposing faction which in turn proceeded to stump them into the ground with "great vengeance and furious anger".
    Ultimately, QQme member realized what was the real purpose of their faction and decided to create a new one, a normal one if you wish.

looks like NR prayers have been finally heard ..xd, hope they rebuild again , is Man still the leader ?

idk for how long you've been away, but NR ended up joining QQme hence QQme became known as QQmuuuu

Man quit lead after numerous TW's ended in defeat. People like to argue that he was around only for the good times while there was no real challenge, but that is kinda harsh imo.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ZOMG - definition of a troll thread right here b:shocked

QQme has been failing for a while now. Ever since they charged down from 1k to DW port and got halted in their progress by Vicious. Coup de grace happens when QQme got cornered and cut of from every weaker faction on the map. Their acting leader chose to ignore every members opinion and continued to insult and provoke the opposing faction which in turn proceeded to stump them into the ground with "great vengeance and furious anger".
    Ultimately, QQme member realized what was the real purpose of their faction and decided to create a new one, a normal one if you wish.

idk for how long you've been away, but NR ended up joining QQme hence QQme became known as QQmuuuu

Man quit lead after numerous TW's ended in defeat. People like to argue that he was around only for the good times while there was no real challenge, but that is kinda harsh imo.

Vicious have been thriving after taking in old core QQme members. They brought know how, they brought gears and in the end, they managed to defeat a weak QQme. They got their E-penors flipped left and right. QQme is still here, slowly trying to recover. Vicious is the Top faction on the map at the moment. They had the most territories before map reseted.

Aasimar is still butthurt on me cause I trolled his brain out on this forum for months now. Chill amigo, like is beautiful!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    Zoo have been thriving after taking in old core QQme members. They brought know how, they brought gears and in the end, they managed to defeat a clueless QQme. They got their E-penors flipped left and right. QQme is still here, slowly trying to get rid of Spell. BewareofUs/Sunsyhne/Regime/NewHope/100%/MyAltPwnsU/PILIPINAs/We<3Puddi/ Master/Nightmare/Prophecy/Leviathan/Marine/TheMob/OPROENEMY/ Thailand/Soccerball/BRfaction/QQmev2/Sugarfly/Galaxy/LOLALIANCE/bazinga are the Top factions on the map at the moment. Vicioushad the most territories before map reseted.

Spell is still butthurt on me cause I left him alone out on this forum for months now. Chill amigo, like is beautiful!

100% accurate
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vicious have been thriving after taking in old core QQme members. They brought know how, they brought gears and in the end, they managed to defeat a weak QQme. They got their E-penors flipped left and right. QQme is still here, slowly trying to recover. Vicious is the Top faction on the map at the moment. They had the most territories before map reseted.

Aasimar is still butthurt on me cause I trolled his brain out on this forum for months now. Chill amigo, like is beautiful!

b:laugh oook, lets c

Spell_Caster

Aasimar

So that would be an average of 48ish posts per month from Spell_Caster, and roughly 7 post per month by Aasimar.

Having that in mind, I wonder who is trolling and who is getting trolled?
    In any case you take lead on both accounts... grats!

As for rest of your nonsense, I'll remind your senility that people leaving QQme is a direct result of previous leader insulting and humiliating them. The reason for him loosing his cool is because you were losing TW's already.
    Some of them app-ed to Vicious, some of them elsewhere... so what, factions should apologies for having accepted half a dozen ex-QQme ppl that app-ed? lolumad?

But in all honesty, I c where you coming from since what you have done in the past months, as a glorious leader that your are, makes Man's outbursts look like a slightly overcooked meal.

100% accurate
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh snap! Aasi don't burn him to hard!!! I still want to have someone to fight against! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh snap! Aasi don't burn him to hard!!! I still want to have someone to fight against! b:shocked

said the guy whose spending most him time on sanct for pk.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    said the guy whose spending most him time on sanct for pk.....

Expansion+2x killed PK, I'm back to being bored. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide
    _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012

No Man stepped down passed lead to Far_Caster. Far_Caster left or stepped down gave to Spell. And Now Arawin has it. Not really sure how to spell her name.

Been gone 2 months and this is what I came back to lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Bellefleurs <3 Ty dear I love it!
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    No Man stepped down passed lead to Far_Caster. Far_Caster left or stepped down gave to Spell. And Now Arawin has it. Not really sure how to spell her name.

Been gone 2 months and this is what I came back to lol.

derp farseer not caster
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012