4 minute PvE TW was sooo comptetitive.

Options
Michael_Dark - Lost City
Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Wow, I mean those mobs hit hard... oh wait... They were challenging... oh... well I meant, I guess someone had a challenge this weekend... maybe.

b:avoid
I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Lost City on

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow, I mean those mobs hit hard... oh wait... They were challenging... oh... well I meant, I guess someone had a challenge this weekend... maybe.

At least they dropped coin and DQ. At least ours did. b:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It was quite competitive on RT to see who would be the red beast.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We were red before map reset. b:cry

At least we don't have a bad color... it's light grey, so I guess all isn't worthless... well, I wouldn't go that far. b:sweat
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So far, we've had one fac who lost the PvE battle...

And lol, the "big 3" facs on Sanctuary got sh*tty (literally) colours, hahaha. Various shade of brown...Someone in my fac said the GMs were trying to make a point...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yea, PvE TW is intensely competitive. Everyone wants a pro color!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It took one faction on our server 2.5 hours to finally beat theirs.

o.o
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

o.o

BRASIL_XD ? lollllllll god brasil took forever

For the record, so far 4 clans lost the PvE TW on Raging Tide lolb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    At this writing, 3 have failed on LC so far. They're not all done yet, so we'll see if we can catch up to RT tonight! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As of my last check in the afternoon, none failed on DW (though this may change tonight). This is really surprising to me since DW is so filled with idiots and people failed last reset.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We delayed killing our boss to get our favoured yellow. (5th claim?)

Thing died so fast I only had time to use Blade Tempest from the word go to it being dead :<
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Not to worry, Insurrect and Vengeful will have their war for 1K Streams soon. I saw at least 1 faction lose the TW to the mobs though. b:chuckle
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    4 mins? Pro factions can do it in 3 minutes and a half b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

According to somebody I know who had an alt in that faction nobody was online for TW so it was a no-show. A n00b faction that didn't know what/when/where it was suppose to do...
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    After a first glimpse at Sanctuary's TW map...well it's going to be a bleak picture soon.
    Map will look like a sepia picture (Luckily Enely will put some color into it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options

Yeah, well we screwed up big time... apparently almost everyone went down B and C so when we had the base wiped, we were like WTH? We had to go back down A, so we almost lost the war. b:laugh

Not to worry, Insurrect and Vengeful will have their war for 1K Streams soon. I saw at least 1 faction lose the TW to the mobs though. b:chuckle

Yeah, there were a couple that failed. lol
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Total of 1 failure on HT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I can only speak for myself but I think is very exciting- the number 1 an 2 factions on the server are one land away from each other in the top and the number 3 an 4 factions are right beside each other. Looks like it should be pretty interesting.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We delayed killing our boss to get our favoured yellow. (5th claim?)

Thing died so fast I only had time to use Blade Tempest from the word go to it being dead :<

awesome, at first I thought it was just luck, but cool to know you actually aimed for yellow :D
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    awesome, at first I thought it was just luck, but cool to know you actually aimed for yellow :D

Was close, we had to reset it because some people didn't pay enough attention to chat/vent x)
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Catalyst purposedly waited until after someone else won to win so we wouldn't get an ugly brown color. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So far, we've had one fac who lost the PvE battle...

And lol, the "big 3" facs on Sanctuary got sh*tty (literally) colours, hahaha. Various shade of brown...Someone in my fac said the GMs were trying to make a point...

before this reset we had brown as well
    as we were a new faction we had no logo yet- so we decided to put up a sweet little sprout logo

then we started seeding on the map. but unfortunately we got stopped in our tracks before we could make all the world a green place for everyone :(

now we have yellow ground. what kind of earth is that?
    poor sprout
    i like potato
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh Pan Gu... LC had SIX factions fail to take PvE lands. I think that sums up everything that's wrong with the game right there. b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah, well we screwed up big time... apparently almost everyone went down B and C so when we had the base wiped, we were like WTH? We had to go back down A, so we almost lost the war. b:laugh

Yeah, there were a couple that failed. lol

And just a bit ago I saw 2 more fail. b:laugh I mean damn! I can solo those mob TWs. WTF?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think every single level 3 DW land got taken by a faction. Most factions on the map at one time that I have ever seen.
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

o.o
    1 man solo :) .
    I think every single level 3 DW land got taken by a faction. Most factions on the map at one time that I have ever seen.

lol. Captain obvious...
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • MalibuKen - Lost City
    MalibuKen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LionsRoar lost because I just went to buy newb pots. The rest of the ones must have sucked as it is only 201 mobs and a boss LOL. Besides, I bid within minutes of bidding opening and no one saw fit to outbid me. :) That's kinda like a win. b:victory
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Catalyst purposedly waited until after someone else won to win so we wouldn't get an ugly brown color. b:shutup

or you were lazy b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How can people possibly fail these PvE lands o.o When Arch server started up my faction of less than 20 lvl 60s in crappy gear did it 3 or 4 times. We did it with 13 people one weekend. Tarondor ftw ;o

Sad sad times b:sad
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Why not be a pro for a week and have some fun, dem mobs be hard bro when there in bulks! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How can people possibly fail these PvE lands o.o When Arch server started up my faction of less than 20 lvl 60s in crappy gear did it 3 or 4 times. We did it with 13 people one weekend. Tarondor ftw ;o

Sad sad times b:sad

Some can be alt facs b:shutup