MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    if this keeps up, this thread gona be close very soonb:surrender
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It would probably be best if this thread was to close now, the OP surely has enough information to base their decision on playing their mystic now.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yea that's exactly why I'll ignore this bs from now on.
    I come here to grab information and discuss stuff with fellow mystics, not to get called names by some kid. lol

I'm too much of a grown up to play this game of trolls :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Caydon - Heavens Tear
    Caydon - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    beforesun wrote: »
    I don't think so PvE wise.. I only have a not so well R8 +5 set. But even with that I can do a lot of dmg to bosses or help healing in tough situations.. Actually if you use your myst you can survive almost everything that doesn't onehit you and thats a lot (Talking about PvE).

When it comes to PvP you are equal to ppl on your lvl and gear.. As a R8 other R8 are not hard to kill.. (putting sins aside, but thats another story).

So finding squads for my myst usually is not a big problem. Solo healing is possible in a lot of instances, but I prefer not to be the only healer, but thats just because I prefer the DDing, not saying that I don't heal. Usually as a Myst you keep an eye on the party members HP, as a cleric does and heal, when needed.

For the BHs: Mysts are really good in Warsongs and Delta, as a DD (Summons get the full dmg against bosses). In BH99 and Lunar you can easily solo heal the group for BH. So finding BH squads should be no problem.. Besides I usually help all my toons for the Divines(the new ones for Orders) since on a Myst they are really easy.

For the con section: When I play on another toon and got a Myst around I usually wonder, why they don't use their potentials.. I really don't get why some mysts don't have summons, out or Summon3, while there is a cleric.. And also told often: Lysing dmg plant in Delta - thats nonsens.. It's really a creapy dmg.

beforesun, sorry, I think I made you confused. LOL. Basically, my point was, regardless of whether you're averagely geared, or with R8, R9 or R13, it's really about whether you know your class, and how to change your battle strategy in different situations.

If you don't, no amount of gear can help you. Unless you mindlessly nuke everything to death (if you don't die first). I've noticed this a lot.
    Cleric (shelved), barb (shelved), BM (shelved), mystic, veno.

Mystic or veno, mystic or veno?
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I did, I even quoted one of your posts "oh, another cool and groovy troll thread...lmao! xD" what exactly did that bring to the thread? Nothing

So? I cant follow troll posts with that because...why?

You then went on to say "If you like playing it and are going to continue playing, ofc its worth it" Any simple minded person would know that and not come to a gaming forum to find that out. Again bringing nothing to the thread.

The person asked a question nonetheless, And the same "any simple minded person" who read the first post would know that. What's your problem, lol? Are you trying to prove you are as simple minded as anyone you would pressume to judge to be simple minded? Kai. b:chuckle

Then you continued to troll Xainou.

Who do you think the childish person I am complaining about chasing me on any thread I post on trolling me IS exactly? YOU??0.o

I don't even...

Kai, I can accept that easily. b:victory

How exactly do I worship myself? I come to the forums and give my opinion to questions when they are asked, excuse me for knowing my class, just for you my next alt will be plvl'd to 100 and I will be clueless just for you.

You have no problem passing a cursory judgement on someone you dont know and who hasnt bothered you at all, while expressing how the Mystic forums brought you and Xainou together on one of your evidence threads. Kai, +1 for true love and all.<3

Who are YOU?? You are no one to me, in case that needs clearing up. *shrugs*

I don't claim to know everything, I clearly know more than you which is why I give my advice/experience in threads not just troll people to make myself feel better. People warn others not to listen to you because you are clearly just a massive idiot. And I say that in the nicest way possible.

I appreciate any good advice you have to give. I have told Xainou the same. I dont appreciate either of you pretending you hold such sway over me as to judge me.

Let a true GM judge, if that is what you are after this night. Save Moding others for the professionals.
    They should have an obviously less biased view.

Ok I'm the troll. Everything I post is just to get a reaction from everyone else and cause arguments /sarcasm

You are trolling me. I have no clue what your plans are for anyone else.b:surrender

I honestly wish companies like PWE would pre-screen people who want to post on their forums.. would make life so much easier.

Yeah, maybe the thread would be back on topic by now.b:chuckle
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The squad that said mystics are fail in delta was just idiots. A mystic can easily drop you +50k spike damage into the BMs opening HF. And that's just thicket.
    Anyone who doesn't take a mystic if they offer to come is just... well. b:surrender

If you love the class and can rock it, just go for it :3 You won't regret it.

b:victory

For current endgame, mystics should have 5K+ HP to make caster nirv less of a hassle, and some decent pdef to make TW less annoying. Then ofc anything above is a bonus and ofc the mo, the better, bigtime

But yeah, people who don't take mystics to delta or other BHs are usually morons. Then again there still seem to be some fail mystics around which taint teh public's perspective. I saw a lvl 100 mystic yesterday with flawless garnets on his/her wand... Stuff like that doesn't help our overall perception :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    For current endgame, mystics should have 5K+ HP to make caster nirv less of a hassle, and some decent pdef to make TW less annoying. Then ofc anything above is a bonus and ofc the mo, the better, bigtime)

My mystic got ~4.8k hp atm, I do just fine in caster and don't die unless everyone else goes splat too. lol I guess I could have 5k+ if I had some vit but I'm purest magic b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My mystic got ~4.8k hp atm, I do just fine in caster and don't die unless everyone else goes splat too. lol I guess I could have 5k+ if I had some vit but I'm purest magic b:avoid

Annoyingly my mystic has 4,980 HP (-_-) but I haven't finished refining yet... or I might just stop being lazy, get to 101 and slowly farm some R9 stuff. R9 is just so smexy *_*
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

4.8 is fine if you know what you are doing. In random squads, it's pretty much a coinflip as to which of the sub-5K chars (regardless of class) get snuffedb:chuckle