Harpy / World Boss Spawn times

Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I'm pretty sure Harpy hasn't spawned at all on Sanctuary since maintenance :(
It is supposed to spawn 12 hours after the server restarts.

My friends who were able to kill World Bosses on the first day have said that the World Bosses didn't respawn either 24 hours later like they are supposed to.

Has anyone else encountered problems with spawn times? Maybe with rare pets or mini world bosses?

I'm pretty upset about not having Harpy since that is supposed to be the ultimate PVE challenge of the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They messed up something as usual like in Secret Passage being PvP-able and TT instance having 8 hours time again....

...sometimes I think devs just changes random values in the code just to see what the heck happens b:laugh
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Twilight is supposed to have the 8 hour time limit.

Secret Passge is NOW, allowed to be PK'd in. They are trying to FIX the issue with the 1-29 crowd able to be PK'd though.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All these things being reverted

I wonder if FC Jail Boss was reverted too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty upset about not having Harpy since that is supposed to be the ultimate PVE challenge of the game.

The only thing you're upset about is not being able to kill it for easy money.

Like there would be any challenges when you're strutting around in +11 JoSD R9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All these things being reverted

I wonder if FC Jail Boss was reverted too b:chuckle

that would be the day PWI died due to too many goons frying up the server b:laugh

And i think it's good that WB have random spawns now, gives more people chances at it

And Asterelle, what challenge, with what u have, nothing is a challenge.
    edited February 2012
    Well it is a challenge not to be PKed by rivial factions during the 2 mins it takes you to kill the WB b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • arguskos
    arguskos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    World boss's have failed to spawn on Archosaur Server as well
  • Seeeekerrrrr - Harshlands
    Seeeekerrrrr - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    same thing in harshlands xD
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The only thing you're upset about is not being able to kill it for easy money.

Like there would be any challenges when you're strutting around in +11 JoSD R9.

For one thing I'm in +12 JoSD R9, I don't strut, and soloing Harpy is very challenging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For one thing I'm in +12 JoSD R9, I don't strut, and soloing Harpy is very challenging.

+11 or +12, either way. I just recalled checking your gear and seeing something that wasn't +12.

And who said anything about soloing? Oh but wait... not soloing means you only get half the profit. My bad.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    harpy wasn't supposed to solo at all...

if you look for solo challenge, put off your armor get npc weapon and solo unwined fb89...

...and this topic was already discussed in another thread
    edited February 2012
    harpy wasn't supposed to solo at all...

if you look for solo challenge, put off your armor get npc weapon and solo unwined fb89...

...and this topic was already discussed in another thread

Wait which fb89, Eden or Brim

Eden is probably doable

Brim is b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jpsi
    jpsi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can confirm the same is true for Raging Tides server. All WBs were there after maint but, as far as I can tell have not respawned since they were killed over 48 hours ago.
    Has been several threads on this now but still no confirmation on if this was an intentional change or just a bug due to expansion release. Any chance of a GM confirming if this is a bug or an intentional change?
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +11 or +12, either way. I just recalled checking your gear and seeing something that wasn't +12.

And who said anything about soloing? Oh but wait... not soloing means you only get half the profit. My bad.

pretty sure hes been +12 since a evil evil flame orb sale
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:surrender
    Same on Dreamweaver...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)