How do you get a thread stickied?

Options
Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but after sifting for several months in the BM section, the guide thread I was looking for surfaced again and I don't want it to be buried again later not just for me but for other players who are considering to build a BM which is more up to date than the ones stickied there.

Got a few questions:

1.Is there a vote/census to get a particular thread stickied?
2. Who are the people to contact to get the thread stickied?

b:victory Thanks, hoping for the concerned parties to for a prompt answer soon
Post edited by Nine_Lives - Raging Tide on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Easy answer-
    SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM AWAAAAAAAAAAAYb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but after sifting for several months in the BM section, the guide thread I was looking for surfaced again and I don't want it to be buried again later not just for me but for other players who are considering to build a BM which is more up to date than the ones stickied there.

Got a few questions:

1. As far as I know, popular topics that are deemed helpful by the particular community, e.g. Archers for the Archer forum, have a pretty good chance of getting stickied.

2. You can contact either the GMs or the MODs on the forum, preferable the latter since they are the forum-folk.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HI!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This is how: Post something useful b:bye

Edit: And don't expect to get sticked at General Discussion, only GMs have sticked threads here.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Got a few questions:

Shoot me a PM and I'll have a look at the thread :)