New G12 quest daggers Dmg Test

sachelfunlol
sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Assassin
My Test below, was responding to another thread in the general section. So I figured I would post here as well

The boss was Silver Frost in SP. I only posted part of the damage log but going through it, was pretty consentant with what i put below. If you notice the lowest hit was the first which was the skill rib strike. I am pretty certain if i get 2 +75 att shards and +10 the spike damage and aps damage will go well beyond the damage capabilities of G13 nirvana, mainly because of the 45 pve att levels(loosly speaking). Pretty much what 95's now have access to is a dumbed down warsoul weapon which can possibly make g13 nirvana's absolete to a point(PVE). Cant wait to see what stats rehoned g15's look like and random add's...

Maybe something to work on later on refing and such.

The only buffs where self buffs (bp and wolf emblem)

Damage Test 1 G13 Nirvana +10 2 x +75 att shards 5aps sparked
WE + Spark + harmony + SS + Tangling Mire + LvL10 Frenzy

15174 Lowest 15174
20570 Highest 72512

Damage Test 2 Pixie Piercers +3 no shards 4aps sparked
WE + Spark + harmony + SS + Tangling Mire + LvL10 Frenzy

13610 Highest 49206
18510 Lowest 13610

Lets troll the forums together b:victory
Post edited by sachelfunlol on

Comments

• Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thats pretty incredible for a pair of daggers that are free. Can't wait to hit 95on my sin and try them out myself. b:victory
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    Yes I think so too. It may not be the choice of players that already have their endgame weapon(s). But for people just now leveling through the 95+ range it is quite OP in PVE. Soon as I get the G15 weapon, will do tests on that as well (month give or take, I think to build up the reps maybe longer idk)
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    The damage you get will be relative to your build. Dont forget b:bye
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Use PWI encyclopedia to see the new stats. The fixed stat is 60 slaying lvl and the random ones are the regular - except -int.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    Lawl omg
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    I tested them in nirvana as well and they were equally impressive, i might just refine them more :) I think it will be quite a blast
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wonder how effective warding levels are in relation to the base damage on the daggers. I mean, I know they're stated as "PvE Attack Levels", but for some reason I just don't trust the numbers at all.

The new G15 Morai daggers "Blades of Bloodlust: Sky" has an unrefined base damage of 435-683, while the G15 2nd cast Nirvana daggers "Dark Death Thorn" has an unrefined base damage of 685-1028.

On refines, BoB:S refines at a rate equal to Rank 8 daggers, which is lower than G13 Barrier Thorn's refine rate. That means it will have to be +10 in order to get the base damage as a +4 DDT.

Then again there is the argument of price, as well as the 60 slayer levels. And BoB:S doesn't have a chance to get any -int.

I have a feeling these daggers will be great competition to rank 8 daggers for PvE.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wonder how effective warding levels are in relation to the base damage on the daggers. I mean, I know they're stated as "PvE Attack Levels", but for some reason I just don't trust the numbers at all.

The new G15 Morai daggers "Blades of Bloodlust: Sky" has an unrefined base damage of 435-683, while the G15 2nd cast Nirvana daggers "Dark Death Thorn" has an unrefined base damage of 685-1028.

On refines, BoB:S refines at a rate equal to Rank 8 daggers, which is lower than G13 Barrier Thorn's refine rate. That means it will have to be +10 in order to get the base damage as a +4 DDT.

Then again there is the argument of price, as well as the 60 slayer levels. And BoB:S doesn't have a chance to get any -int.

I have a feeling these daggers will be great competition to rank 8 daggers for PvE.

I think the BoB:S are going to be pretty nice. Im saving up for them at the moment and think there a new brilliant alternative or even better choice to R8. Its a shame its going to be very time orientated because of getting prestige etc
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The DMG it deals looks okay i guess but i saw a.. reforge? option in Morai.

The one here in the forums got the G13 daggers but in Morai is a NPC, where you can reforge the G13 to G15. No stats were on it, so i guess its random like Nv G15.

I wonder, if it can get slaying lv and int then or maybe int, slaying lv and SS b:embarrass

Would be omg wtf.. ofc

In fact, its an PvE weapon and pretty useless in PvP or PK.
    But he reforge option looks pretty interessting, i wonder how much ATK it gets after that.
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    The DMG it deals looks okay i guess but i saw a.. reforge? option in Morai.

The one here in the forums got the G13 daggers but in Morai is a NPC, where you can reforge the G13 to G15. No stats were on it, so i guess its random like Nv G15.

I wonder, if it can get slaying lv and int then or maybe int, slaying lv and SS b:embarrass

Would be omg wtf.. ofc

In fact, its an PvE weapon and pretty useless in PvP or PK.
    But he reforge option looks pretty interessting, i wonder how much ATK it gets after that.

The damage test was with the G12's and can not be reforge. The reforging(or rehoning) is for the rerolling(assumed) random stats of the G15's which no one will have for a while.
    By default it has 60 slaying levels before and after rehoning.
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012

I think there is another post on the actual effect of the slayer levels can not remember where it is off hand. They found that it is not quite 1% dmg increase per level just a bit lower. Here is a link to both daggers at pwdatabase. The g12's wont compete with R8's spike ability but I beleive will beat it on a dps scale just like my nirvana's do. If you notice on my post the damage is not much lower on a per hit basis than my Nirvana's and the spike damage is only 20k lower at a +3 refine. The g15's have even more slaying levels(60) with a bit better refine and possible quality add-ons.

These are perfect mid to end game weapons for farming or pve only areas and I beleive in the pve area will compete with and possibley be close to the damage ability to g15 Nirvana.

G12-> http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33515
    G15-> http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33529

I have spiked around 170k on regular bosses with my Nirvanas under hf + amp and 270k on my R8's, I doubt the new g12's can hit that 270k mark but I am pretty sure they might do the G13 mark. I have been debating to test it out or just hold out for and test on the G15's. knowing me I will do them both b:surrender
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012
    new test on 1 hit nab, reposting from another thread

Now here is a test on one hit mob at 1k with them at +4
    Test was done with same interval gear Spark + Harmony + SS + Condensed Thorn + Bramble + Frenzy.
    The damage you can do will be relative to your build and stats, with me its 23 ATT LVL's and no Blessing. 106 STR 496 Dex.
    g12 +4 no sockets 4APS-> http://imgur.com/1IUbI
    G13 +10 2 x +75 5APS-> http://imgur.com/d42Jk
    R8 +11 x2 +75 4APS-> http://imgur.com/CpZv8

This is the char sceen damage range for each dagger
    G12 -> 4372-5303
    G13 -> 8152-9675
    R8 -> 9113-12776

In my original post I theorized the g12's could not out spike my R8 daggers, I am begining to rethink that. At the momment on my build that is 270k +/-(regular boss) under HF/Amp with same attack pattern listed above but without CT, but with a jones blessing. The new G12/13 daggers could very wel be superiour to G13 Nivrana / R8. The the G15's may or may not reach or even exceed G15/R9 spike damage, but never the less they will compete with them very easily.

These daggers are perfect to farm your gear with for sure. It maybe PVE only but very impressive to say the least.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    30 atk lvls on Catastrophe Stingers > 60 slaying lvls on lame daggers.

So, if we opening hand of dagger intv, lets get the best sheet there ever was then.

I wouldn't trade neven R8 daggers for new g15 ones.

Edit: Frankie, gimme the title "Sage Assassin" whenever possible u.u
  • Brony - Raging Tide
    Brony - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The new g15 daggers look a whole lot more lovely than G13 vanas in my opinion.

I will definitely be getting those to damage test it. Being r9, it's fun damage testing lower things.

/Posted on alt.
  • sachelfunlol
    edited February 2012

So, if we opening hand of dagger intv, lets get the best sheet there ever was then.

Speaking generally you are incorrect, 60 slaying levels is generaly around 51 attack levels. With the base damage of R9 and its refine rate, it may or may not be close. Overal with the add's of R9 no the 60 slaying levels not even close to R9. Until a real in game test can be done, hard math with just give us a general feel of what these can do, your build and game will determin the actual output. If I was just now making a sin toon, I would use these weapons to farm R9 hands down. IF i was a pve only player I would use them as well. Why buy/farm for mats to build a end game nirvana weapon when you can get basicaly free daggers that are pretty close to them or possibly better. Use those coins farming with a free weapon to supply you with R9.

You dont have to trade R8 daggers for the G15's, but image having these g15's that will surpass R8 and save all those coins to put in getting R9. I know I would. My test already prove the G12's ablitly just at +4 refines with no shards are very close in dmg power to my Nirvana's and they out dps the R8's(ony because of the -int).

I respect your opinion but with your limited post, I do not undestand your logic.

Thanks
    b:bye
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012

hmm 17 mil versus like 500 mil. i think the 101 pve daggers r more practical if u ask me. and they do similer dmg in pve to r9. and if u ask how i know this its because on my server a seeker has already gotten the swords. she says at +3 they do the same dmg as her +10 r8.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hmm 17 mil versus like 500 mil. i think the 101 pve daggers r more practical if u ask me. and they do similer dmg in pve to r9. and if u ask how i know this its because on my server a seeker has already gotten the swords. she says at +3 they do the same dmg as her +10 r8.
    Um...what now?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm confuzzled was dis a necro or no?
    On a side note I accidentally the whole thing and broke the Internet
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Enough breaking Spazz

And the necro post made no sense!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Haters gonna hate
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Um...what now?

the dmg differences should easily be similer to daggers is what im trying to say. so with good refines and shards it should do similer dmg to the r9 daggers (this is obviesly without including the spike dmg from zerks)
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    the dmg differences should easily be similer to daggers is what im trying to say. so with good refines and shards it should do similer dmg to the r9 daggers (this is obviesly without including the spike dmg from zerks)
    What I don't understand is that you said the reason you "know" they compare to r9 is because a Seeker told you they do more than her r8.
    First off, Seekers don't use daggers. How can you say G15 M-daggers will out DD x Dagger just because G15 M-Swords do?
    Second, r9 is not r8. Your logic...I see none.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~