new skills

Cadeal - Dreamweaver
Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
So how do we actually go about getting the new skills? I haven't actually set foot into the game for about a year but got an email about this, and was curious. Is it the standard collect pages and make books, or are they actually in your skill tree and can be learned without a lot of busy work?
Post edited by Cadeal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well getting from 68 (as your avatar shows for me at least) to level 95 is busy work imo. You gotta be level 95 to enter the new realm which you can obtain new skills from the 3 different orders which seems like it could be a while before you actually do get all 3 new skills.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well getting from 68 (as your avatar shows for me at least) to level 95 is busy work imo. You gotta be level 95 to enter the new realm which you can obtain new skills from the 3 different orders which seems like it could be a while before you actually do get all 3 new skills.

So they're not books?

I quit shortly after making this toon, but I have a lvl 105 bm 101 sin, 102 barb and 103 veno
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So they're not books?

I quit shortly after making this toon, but I have a lvl 105 bm 101 sin, 102 barb and 103 veno

Eh, they are books but not sage or demon books. You join an order do a few quests for that order and on the first day/night you can get a skill with the few influence points you get. The other two skills will take some time though to get since you will have to build up your influence points. On top of all that each 3 orders have a different armor/weapon set and skills.