Flies/Runs. Stops. Flies/Runs. Stops....

coldice1000
coldice1000 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Is there anyone else that's having the problem where you click to run or fly somewhere and you start going for like a second, but then you stop suddenly, so you have to keep clicking (like 5 times) until you toon actually runs for more than a second at a time? It doesn't happen very much (so far only 3 or 4 times) but dang, it's annoying. b:infuriated So far, it's happened when I click on something to dig it and with the auto-pathing in the quest menu.
Post edited by coldice1000 on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not had that problem yet but there are tons of rubber banding areas on the ground in new map
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Autopathing was updated, so maybe try using WASD keys for a second to sort of move yourself back onto your path.

This does sound like some sort of weird new rubberbanding thing. Pretty sure it's just from the autopathing update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3