few questiocns about the mystics

Nefierius - Sanctuary
Nefierius - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Mystic
ok i know a few things about mystic *ok more then a few* but theirs some little nitty gritty details that i don't know and probably hard core mystics know the actual stats so i'm curious

1. what is the ratio of magic attack boosting our pets stats *mistress/craig since they use matk more then the others*

2. is their any corolation between our stats and the dmg of punising sting

3. how much % health/regeneration does vital herb actually give, it doesn't have a number on it, and when in an AoE heal setting it always heals the entire party for a given health bar amount, so it's % based which helps a metric ton when keeping high hp barbs alive. *the higher the hp the barb, the smallerr the gap between IH and petals/vital gets*

just a few simple things. or well not so simple since it's not common knowledge
Post edited by Nefierius - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im sorry I dont have the numeric answers to your questions, and I hope some really cool Mystic/Mathematician provides the information you seek.

Im really curious though, and Im not trying to be snotty, but what difference does having the numbers make? b:thanks
  • X_Mod_x - Sanctuary
    X_Mod_x - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well i would like some numbers to clear up some of the stuff like listless and punishing sting so When i level the skills i should knw if I'm putting my money in the right place as there could be difference between lvl 1 and 10 for the plant skills like the X% of the chance and damage and stuff
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I see what your saying. You could just roll with maxing the spells you use most first.

By end game you should have them all maxed and I would suggest start gathering your higher skills books now.

You WILL want everything. There is nothing you are really not gonna use other than Clear Thoughts maybe.

But I hope you get the numbers. It is interesting none the less. b:pleased