lvl.29 Culti quest chain has been shortened.

2»

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would argue that your last statement is incorrect, and that a large chunk of the population is here for the part of the game that involves TW and PK.

At least, that's the impression I get from everything I've read on the forums.b:shutup
    That's because it's the forums. XD

Most people who really care about PVP games know that there are far greener pastures than PWI. I mean, PWI had a lot of potential in that system at launch, but most of that potential has since been squandered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Meh, I thought I had mentioned this somewhere on the forums... I suppose I didn't.

It's a nice change though, makes the 2x culti much less dreadful after doing it so many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Meh, I thought I had mentioned this somewhere on the forums... I suppose I didn't.

It's a nice change though, makes the 2x culti much less dreadful after doing it so many times.

I know what you mean, meh and my 6 alts b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    regardless of what PWI does, somebody won't be happy lol

And I remember trying to get some of those drops. Getting that stupid Dustwraith Archer drop was hell.

I'm glad it was shortened. Killing 10 mobs less won't make a player worse.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So quit.

Seriously. If you don't feel like putting the time into your character to do quests and BHs, then you don't deserve the character. I'm sorry, I'm usually not this blunt, but I hate it when people complain about the supposed tedium of questing. That's the game we're here for, people.

And idk what you're talking about regarding BH79. That is easily the simplest, easiest BH out of all of them. Unless you don't wine it, but if that's the case, you have no one to blame but yourself for the supposed tedium.

>> I've always hated that questline. I don't see why you have to like every questline to "earn" your character even for the most hardcore advocate of questing. Or the most staunch FC/BH hater. I know people who refuse to do those, and even they don't like EVERY quest. :P Even before FC, I hated that quest line. I also hate mysterywood fruit, and 20x3 in BH69. There are other quests I quite enjoy. But that culti is all running to the mines, killing a mob, running all the way back to archosaur. And then killing basically the same exact mob you just killed but slightly upgraded, and then running all the way back to archosaur. Only to go back to the mines and kill the mobs in the same area again. They don't even do different things to keep it interesting. Its just dull and I think a lot of people have complained about if from the beginning.

edit: -__- darn it, Necro. I totally missed this change the first time around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I was either very lucky with the Bloodjade Grail, Core Soulgem and Cyan Wand, or they increased the drop rate for those... two I got on first kill, the other within 3 or 4... might also have been on the first kill, didn't notice when it completed due to distractions.

Yea, the drop rate was improved ages ago. I got all mine on the first kill.

Lets face it, after doing those culti chains more than four times, they became boring.