ugh

Options
2»

Comments

• _Angelina_ - Harshlands
    _Angelina_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Doesn't really prove anything since it could of been downloading from way before she posted her post in the SS (if that's how you're showing her the time?)

I downloaded the manual patch last night, took about 10 mins. Got on the computer this morning and installed it, went afk to take my dogs out and came back to it being complete. I cant say how long it took to install since my dogs take 20 some minutes to go, but it was <30 minutes for me to download and install

and everything in game works fine???

just 30mins for everything?
  • PsiquicoXD - Heavens Tear
    PsiquicoXD - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2:30 hours to dowload manual patch (due to my 1mb connection) then 2 hours to Update it ... now its sorting patch files..... 15%... in 10 min -.-
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    About 2 hours and about at the 50% mark unfortunately Ima probably have to start the patch over tomorrow most likley =_=b:cry
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    and everything in game works fine???

just 30mins for everything?

Yes, I have had no problems in game at all. Logged in for about 5 hours today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm jealous =_=
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm jealous =_=

Manual patching ftw?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am Manual patchign <_< sitll takes forever on my computer. My laptop isn't that great so it's gonna take a while on my computer.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am Manual patchign <_< sitll takes forever on my computer. My laptop isn't that great so it's gonna take a while on my computer.

Manual patching the day before the expansion ftw?
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Because I have wifi at my house *sarcasm*
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Because I have wifi at my house *sarcasm*

Eh, it took me <2 hours. I could've gone to the library for a while if it was such a big deal and DLed it there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LIEEE!!!!!! b:angry can anyone comfirm this..??????!!! O_O

My desktop took 4min to d/l it, laptop 28min. Both took around 5min to install, verify, restart, verify again.
  • Auralina - Sanctuary
    Auralina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Boring boring boring.... Hmmmmm so what's new everyone. Did you ever notice that time stands still when you watch the little bar moving from left to right, yet it's so hard to not keep checking lol. I'm doing manual updates, they each only took 10 mins to download (there's 2), but now they are updating and sorting and I'm getting bored.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer....
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok yeah that's nice? But i don't have wifi at my house and have a job to maintain therefore i couldn't dl it until after i got off from work after i fixed my little cousins something to eat and after i walked up the street to the place where i get free wifi. Not everyone's dl speed is the same mine sure is **** so it's gonna take a while for me just because it worked so well for you doesnt mean it will work for everyone.
  • Auralina - Sanctuary
    Auralina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    OMG OMG I'm in!! Took about an hour total including Direct X and manual patches. Had to figure out to FIND the manual patches and double-click on them (I'm noob with that stuff) rather than try to open client which goes back to the slow updates. Good luck everyone!!