New Orders

LordAllan - Raging Tide
LordAllan - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Assassin
So with the new orders, which ones do assassins pick, what are the perks of each?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/user/LordAllanPWI <- LordAllan's Youtube Channel!
Post edited by LordAllan - Raging Tide on

Comments

• JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    in every order u can get lv100 skils, im in corona, lots of AA gear. seems i took wrong order but later i'll change it. 10ppl sq. dam i need to try it out.
    but wonder 10 ppl = fast bh or strong boss to kill?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There's something in every order for a sin, it really depends on what you already have.

For example, Shroud has cheap unupgradeable Perfect Garnets, if you don't have better shards in your weapon, Luminance has LA armors and Corona has the dagger.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Personally, I went Shroud because that was the quickest way to my first skill.

I will be sticking alts in each order and account stashing some other skills that take longer to get (ie no need to move my sin to Corona when my BM can join that first, get his skill, and then farm my sins skills while my sin is farming my BMs skills).
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Personally, I went Shroud because that was the quickest way to my first skill.

I will be sticking alts in each order and account stashing some other skills that take longer to get (ie no need to move my sin to Corona when my BM can join that first, get his skill, and then farm my sins skills while my sin is farming my BMs skills).
    I thought you couldn't do this? That only the cheap/easy skills were trade and stashable?

Do the harder to get ones go thru the stash as well?
  • _romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide
    _romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    as you can see im not 95 yet and as such have a question about these orders. can i join one order for say, the daggers, and leave to join another order to get the spoils from that order as well? or if i leave the the daggers expire or something?

thanks in advance.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012

10 person squads aren't allowed in the old instances, so no 10 person BHs.
    as you can see im not 95 yet and as such have a question about these orders. can i join one order for say, the daggers, and leave to join another order to get the spoils from that order as well? or if i leave the the daggers expire or something?

You can leave one order, losing 5% prestige(? was being translated as merit before the official patch was available) and after waiting 24 hours you can join another order, but after that there's a week wait before you can leave the new order. Equipment does not expire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

A bit off OP's question, but Fuzzy did the 10man squad instance. Sadly, the boss isn't strong and it was indeed fast. b:cry
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    A bit off OP's question, but Fuzzy did the 10man squad instance. Sadly, the boss isn't strong and it was indeed fast. b:cry

b:surrender perhaps cause you're all a buncha OP GMs

I've done it twice now, the first run took us 3+ hours to figure it out

Today the 3rd boss took about 25-30 minutes cause the only people who attacked it while it was flying were the 3 sins with a 15sec CD Knife Throw (Sage 10 seconds FTW)
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...