New quest tracker too small

Options
Vitenka - Dreamweaver
Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Yeah yeah, I know "You must be the only person who does quests, noob"

But seriously - there's no indication of the scrollbar until you mouseover it, and no obvious way to resize it, and it's about half the size it used to be.

I suppose there's no chance of a fix?
Post edited by Vitenka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Are you kidding me. PWI fix it?

As far as the new content goes I'll discover that was we go along. So far looks good. PWI has a bad habit of fixing stuff that was never broken and no one complained about.

Examples: The Auto Path. From a simple 1 click to get to flight height to a damn slider that has to be adjusted every time you fly.
    Adding in that extra thing on selling to NPC's that turns every piece of junk into a rare item, to adding useless information on the quest list once you figure out how to get it to track.
    Miniaturizing the tracked quest list, squad list and icons of buffs, making it damn near impossible to see.
    Taking out those Horns when thousands of people complained then to adding them with the addition of a pop-up screen to make sure those horns interfere with game play, thereby insulting everyone who did complain.

Amazingly PWI can't figure out why play population is dropping instead of going up.

Like I said: Are you kidding me. PWI fix it?
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    People, stop making up more reasons to whine, puhlease?
    Too big, too small, too whatever.

It's functioning, alright?
    And it even got enhanced.
    And stop lying to yourselves -- you can still see the tracker.
    As well as you can still track your quests with no problem.

You managed to wait for HOURS today for the game to update.
    You managed to cheat your way up to the top levels.
    You managed to find thousands of other ingame shortcuts, trying all the means possible.
    Didn't you? Yes you all did.
    And now you what, scared by "Boohoo I can't read the quest tracker" all of a sudden?

So just stop whining about such tiny "flaws".

>> there's no indication of the scrollbar until you mouseover it,
    >> and no obvious way to resize it
    >> a damn slider that has to be adjusted every time you fly

And it's not like you're physically challenged not to mouseover the tracker or "adjust the damn slider", is it?
    Since 2008
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Looks to me like someone who doesn't do the World Quest on 2 or 3 different characters that are well below level 100 - daily so is not effected by it.

And YES your damn right the mouse type is a problem specially for us who have to wear glasses and have a hard enough time seeing as it is.

You just wait and see what the miniaturization does to your own eye sight in 10 years from all the straining you have to do.

I just wish the devs would quit fixing what was never broken, instead of creating pain-in-the butt things which make playing more difficult instead of "enhanced".