Angels of Justice Skill Information

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Seeker
So i got the angels of justice awhile ago been messing round with it, heres all the information;

Pets Stats (at level 103)
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9072/20120215135900.jpg

Stun Skill
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9986/20120215143830.jpg

Critical Strike Skill
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6074/20120215143833.jpg

Note: increases the chance for the target to be crit, so its a debuff. means everyone hitting that target plus would mean 100 skill + pet skill + seeker crit = crit chance, 60%+ anyone? :D

Phys and Magic dd Skill
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9042/20120215143836.jpg

Note: apparently at 30k+ SF it gets uber.

im 24.1k Soulforce.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So did you get the tradeable one with alt, and start "shroud" order- or is the Guide wrong-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So did you get the tradeable one with alt, and start "shroud" order- or is the Guide wrong-

Yea, alt into Order or Corona (procs there) 20 mins doing 3 quests. Got the book and put on Symp learnt. Symp's in Shroud farming up for A/D adjustments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MysFlora - Archosaur
    MysFlora - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Question:

How does it fare vs mystic pets? At 24.1k soulforce does it completely out class a crag of a mystic with similarly refined gear?
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im lost, guide please b:chuckle
  • Satorus - Raging Tide
    Satorus - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Which order do you have to join? I was told Corona but I dont see the book anywhere in the advanced suply. b:surrender
  • Cazane - Dreamweaver
    Cazane - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ----> Had a veno main.

Mystics get summons: OK I can take one more summoner plus they can heal my pets b:pleased.

Seekers get summons: -.-

PS. My main is this mystic now =P
  • Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I feel the summon is dreadfully uber against non-R9 (Haven't faced any yet), against a decently geared BM I took off about 60% of his health with that metal/physical skill (15k soulforce) I'm also having trouble coordinating with them, maybe because they're new. Anyone comfortable with them? Or used them on AOE pulls? I'd love to find an efficient way to use them without skill spasming all over my keyboard xD Also, although we have a summon, it only lasts 30 seconds (I don't believe the upgraded 60 second one is out yet) and its summoned with half its HP/MP and we can't heal it, and a 180 second cool-down so it's hardly spammable. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Wai no sound effects? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Been pulling some mobs on morai, sending summons and then rampage started.
    Visually, it's a glow fest, barely understands what's going on, but the damage is there.
    Tested vs [?] boss too, dmg reduction is ignored (as expected), but with 20k soulforce, we're still far from what a cragglord can do (fortunately ?). Damage is still way over basic mystic summons, and most veno pets.
    I'd love to find an efficient way to use them without skill spasming all over my keyboard xD
    Mindless keyboard bashing here too xD
    its summoned with half its HP/MP and we can't heal it
    A mystic can heal it fyi
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I feel the summon is dreadfully uber against non-R9 (Haven't faced any yet), against a decently geared BM I took off about 60% of his health with that metal/physical skill (15k soulforce) I'm also having trouble coordinating with them, maybe because they're new. Anyone comfortable with them? Or used them on AOE pulls? I'd love to find an efficient way to use them without skill spasming all over my keyboard xD Also, although we have a summon, it only lasts 30 seconds (I don't believe the upgraded 60 second one is out yet) and its summoned with half its HP/MP and we can't heal it, and a 180 second cool-down so it's hardly spammable. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Wai no sound effects? b:cry

Having played a veno to 102 for about two years, im kind of use to skill timing and spamming on the pets whilst still fighting. Id dose take some getting use too.

More importantly i think this pet excels in PvE, that critical debuff affects everyone hitting the target not just yourself, for example you go on nirvana with 5 sins, debuff the boss for 10% more, them 5 sins will gain 10% crit.

I will find myself using this skill in TW, i rarely vortex because in TW its too easy to stop and it usually means death, most of my sparks go on Voidstep and Ion Spike and the rare triple spark so having a 2 spark stun, crit boost, dot, AND damage pet i think will help much more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So basically, i can grab the book on my cleric alt and then throw it to my seeker to learn even if she's in a different order?

How long would it roughly take to get this book? -New to all of this- >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So basically, i can grab the book on my cleric alt and then throw it to my seeker to learn even if she's in a different order?

How long would it roughly take to get this book? -New to all of this- >.>

Takes about 30 mins doing the pop-up quest you receive soon as you enter the new lands, to joining order of Corona, doing the 3 quests ans buying the book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh sweet, how expensive is the book? (forgot to ask in previous post) x:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I feel the summon is dreadfully uber against non-R9 (Haven't faced any yet), against a decently geared BM I took off about 60% of his health with that metal/physical skill (15k soulforce)

Yeah unlike Veno's Nixes, our pet's "flesh reem" does magical damage as well so HA classes (other than maybe Barbs with their tons of HP) can't simply ignore it like they would the Nix.

I haven't tried PVPing with it yet either but assuming our pet gets half of our attack levels like mystic pets do (I don't see why not... mystic can heal our pets can't they ?), then even R9 BMs are going to have to pay attention to mine. b:chuckle
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah unlike Veno's Nixes, our pet's "flesh reem" does magical damage as well so HA classes (other than maybe Barbs with their tons of HP) can't simply ignore it like they would the Nix.

I haven't tried PVPing with it yet either but assuming our pet gets half of our attack levels like mystic pets do (I don't see why not... mystic can heal our pets can't they ?), then even R9 BMs are going to have to pay attention to mine. b:chuckle

The stun and then critical debuff is what makes this pet dangerous in TW and 1 v 1's, both skills can easily be spammed within 2 seconds and as we all know any type of CC is quite painful (referring you to the barbs 1 second stun lol)

Downside? cant heal the pet... and it doesn't Regen full upon call out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I've been messing around with it on my 91 seeker (12.8k SF) and I use it a lot in FC. It's really fun to Pull it out + hit Blade Affinity + Edged Blur+Cloud Eruption+Vortex. Now im using 3 skills at the same time and I'll kill the entire Exp room in one MP pots with a +2 TT90 gold sword. In PK i attacked a full r9 sin with it on the first day as everyone was playing around with the new skills. My pet ticked a full r9 sin twice in less than 30 seconds getting him close to death without me touching him. The sin was +8 and wasn't attacking back but it was pretty awesome. This morning I was in a couple of FCs and pulled it out at the end while every one was teleing out and kill the entire squad without me doing a thing. But yea, I'm kinda just skill spamming with the pet i never felt like pulling it out to just read the skills, thanks for the screenshots!b:bye
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Anyone have a screenshot of what the pet skills look like with 50k+ soul force?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Note: apparently at 30k+ SF it gets uber.

im 24.1k Soulforce.
    DAMMIT thats a whopping +11 refine to get 30k+ SF ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    DAMMIT thats a whopping +11 refine to get 30k+ SF ><

Weapons give the most in-terms of SF so just (i say just lol) +12 your weapon and you'd be more or less there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh sweet, how expensive is the book? (forgot to ask in previous post) x:

Think it costs like 105k to buy the book. It costs 500k coins and 500k spirit to learn the skill.
    Hubby got it for me b:cute

Current stats for mine :o (with my +2 gear and 2 pieces of +3 b:cool x'D )
    http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5885/angelsofjustice.png

Either way I really love this skill already *O*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Think it costs like 105k to buy the book. It costs 500k coins and 500k spirit to learn the skill.
    Hubby got it for me b:cute

Current stats for mine :o (with my +2 gear and 2 pieces of +3 b:cool x'D )
    http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5885/angelsofjustice.png

Either way I really love this skill already *O*

At your 13,334 soulforce what is the:

Stun length duration on the first skill
    Critical hit chance increase and duration on the second
    Damage on the third?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If I hover the skills, they look the same as yours b:surrender static skill descriptions x_x

EDIT: tested on the nearest mobs... which were malicious cadevil(or however you spell it Oo) near east barrier village. lvl 85 mobs.

The stun lasts about 1 second I think. And the damage of all skills is around 4.6k normal hits are 2.3k or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xjoshyx
    xjoshyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ummm...I newbie question but how long does the skill "angels of justice" last? Is it until it dies or does it have a time limit?
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    xjoshyx wrote: »
    ummm...I newbie question but how long does the skill "angels of justice" last? Is it until it dies or does it have a time limit?

It has a time limit of 30 secs. Of course if it dies earlier than that you still have to wait until the cool down ends before you can use it again.
  • Lnferno - Dreamweaver
    Lnferno - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have done some duels with my 93 seeker vs higher lvl oppenents including a 100+ archer where ive won with the pets, without the pets i either lost, or came very close to losing, so id imagine if i were lvl 100 and pking these would make me insane to 1v1 with even beyond the fact most seekers are tough @ 100+ as it is to take down.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ...edit
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Question: would the lvl 80 angels of justice skill be useful in TT due to pets doing full damage on ? bosses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Question: would the lvl 80 angels of justice skill be useful in TT due to pets doing full damage on ? bosses?

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • LordVengence - Archosaur
    LordVengence - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im lvl 86 and i ont know how to get the lvl 80 skill if i cant join an order yet or go to morai ? whatd the eal with the angels of justice skill?? plz anyone help clue me in ty.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im lvl 86 and i ont know how to get the lvl 80 skill if i cant join an order yet or go to morai ? whatd the eal with the angels of justice skill?? plz anyone help clue me in ty.
    lv80 skills can be sold from catshops. (ARCangels of Justice is diff.) So if you have an abundance of catshops, one of them might be selling the skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    -closed for necro-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.