Balance changes on new skills, anyone checked?

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Now that servers are down plus patch is out im just wondering if any of them people who use programs to read the new patches have had a chance to look at the localized version of these skill balance changes there supposedly implementing and what they are.

P.S. if this has already been posted somewhere then sorry for the "useless thread" post (lol), I've had a quick look round on the main expansion threads and cant see anything. b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    no more APS **** and i am almost wanting to go back to my r9 barb no more sin and i would defenitly come back b:shutup
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ntkn wrote: »
    what about the skill rebalancing? any info on that? since venos are getting that new legendary pet im kinda hoping cragglord becomes perm or has its time increased to 60 seconds instead of 20b:chuckle
    The only thing I saw that was changed is that seeker buffs no longer take a mirage. The wording on AD was slightly changed but it still says its an AOE as well. Pretty much all other skill descriptions have been untouched (though its possible some MP requirements have been changed since the skill description file doesn't always list MP).

as traz said in the other thread.

w.h.o.r.e that attention, gogogogogogoggogo!

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    as traz said in the other thread.

b:bye

Hmmmmm lets see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    IH now takes 2 sparks!
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    IH now takes 2 sparks!

Good thing im not a cleric!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands
    X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Adapt or perish my ***... They made it sound like they were gonna fix sins with this
  • dalessandro22
    dalessandro22 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    u really think that -% damage will save u, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thats like nothing tho