Valentine's Day Competition - Win Wedding Packs!

2»

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Congratulations, Deceptistar!

After much debate and a second opinion, we found this to be the winning love letter for it's originality and fantastic use of metaphors that illustrated their feelings in such a humorous way. Thank you all for participating, you all had great entries too! b:chuckle

Ok reirei o.o here is mine.....

"To my dearest [confidential name],

At first i didnt notice you at all. You were like the gravel on the side of the road that got stuck underneath, between my sneakers' rubber sole crevice. I probably did notice you here and there, along the way, like i would when the stuck gravel grates the sidewalk as i walk. As the members help built up the faction, the little rock that you are started to make its way into the light, somehow, peaking out from the side of my shoe. It is then that i started to visibly see you. Your presence was a whimsical one, and nothing really budged you from the position you started to creep out of. You were a helpful one. And when i at last pulled you out from the crack in my rubber sole, you were actually a big fat boulder. You meant no harm to people and you let them sit on you, however heavy and ugly they were. You offered yourself to be the resting place of many. I have known you since 2008. Sometimes i would get curious and lift you up, and being the big boulder that you are, you housed many a variety of tiny ugly bugs underneath that heavy weight. I did not like it. And I learned to use pesticide many a times to rid that scenery. It did take its toll on you, and you did end up with a irremovable stain on your underside. I think it may even have corroded some of yourself. I, in turn, got scratched each time i lifted you up to pour that below, because of the corrosion. I know exactly where to press your buttons and you know exactly mine. It is not entirely unusual for others to see us ****, ****, fuss, and throw tantrums like two senile retirees, tossing the same subjects over and over again at each other, thinking each is more senile than the other. And after a week or two, we go on with our online life like nothing really important happened, eager to go together to that next scheduled bingo at Mcdonalds. I have had many strong feelings for you, ones ranging from warm and cuddly, to adoration, to sadness, to full on busting your nut sack with a spiky durian fruit. My feelings are all true. My hopes and wishes are for you to linger around as much as you can, as I to have had the opportunity to rest myself on you too. I know it is hard for a solid aggregate of mineraloids like you to pay alot of attention to me. But fear not, my jack hammer is ready to roll, and assist in getting something out of you. In return, I ask you not to pelt me much with your sedimentary assets

Love your schnookums,

Deceptistar"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]