Faction Bank

BlackStrider - Archosaur
BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Suggestion Box
It would really be helpful, seeing as every faction has their crafters, and it would save time trying to mail stuff or meet up to trade. After all, not every person has the patience to drop everything theyre doing in order to run to a meeting place so that they can give/receive items from a faction member in order to create something for them.
You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
Post edited by BlackStrider - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What you explained is the main reason I usually end up sitting in south arch for half the time i'm logged into the game.

Otherwise i'm in BH, Frost, or some random instance to kill time.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm not even a faction person and even I think its a somewhat nice idea. Its ripe for abuse too. But I'm sure they could make some kind of boutique item people can pay for that acts like an account stash that people can add to a persons faction bank thingy like a catshop or something.
  • BlackStrider - Archosaur
    BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What you explained is the main reason I usually end up sitting in south arch for half the time i'm logged into the game.

well at least now i know im not the only one who sits in the city for at least half an hour while i wait for a faction member to complete a quest and get moving to etherblade...and on top of that, most the ppl i play with are cheapskates, so they HAVE to fly everywhere with their +.50 speed wings...
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Moved to the Suggestion Box.

Also, just so you know, apparently something like this was in the plans of the original developers of Perfect World, but when the original staff was disbanded, the plans sort of went by the wayside. Thus, we are left with the game we have now, with content being added, but not much being done with the older content.