r8 ha recast plate

Options
Setari - Harshlands
Setari - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I just wanted to share with everybody my brand new plate, it's r8 recast one:
r8recast.png
We made it yesterday and I think it catched pretty good stats :3
I want to thanks my faction mates for all effort and help with makeing it b:cute

I love ya Watchers b:pleased

~Setari, harshlands
Post edited by Setari - Harshlands on

Comments

• Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So far I am on my tenth reroll and still not a single int in sight----how many rerolls did it take u?
  • Setari - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I havnt even reroll it, int was there when I manufactured plate for 1st time
  • jelkayo
    jelkayo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    After almost 1yr of being busy and not playing the game, I popped back in and saw that r8 and r9 can be recasted. Talk about being more overpowered than already being overpowered...

So for r8 recast, when you do recasting for r8 for the 1st time, does it simply increase the grade level, or does the stats change as well? Is there a difference in recasting between weapons and armor?
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Those are nice stats! Gratz b:victory
  • Setari - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You can go to forges in archosaur near the quild base teleport to see how the r8 recast will look like, but yeah its upgrading, and you are getting some random stats, on forum u can find the list of adds than you can get and what is the chance in % for getting em. The weapon got diff stats than the armor, well u should just check the topic about it to learn more :)