Need help with email/purchasing zen, not getting any responses.

iamjennaaaayyy
iamjennaaaayyy Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ive posted this in the technical issues, Ive sent emails, I cant get any responses...what can I do?

I bought $40 in points cards to use, and cant recieve an email verification, cant change my email, and am not getting any responses from perfect world whatsoever. Can someone please help me purchase zen... I dont want to make a completely new account when Im already level 20 :/

Im so frustrated.
Post edited by iamjennaaaayyy on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can't receive an email verification? Do you mean the inital activation code when charging zen for the 1st time? Do you not have access to the email account you used to create the account?

More information may be required to solve your issue, however, Fuzzy is placing this thread in the CS section of the forum. Hopefully a GM such as Shnuggles may be able offer a better answer if you can provide more detailed information.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • iamjennaaaayyy
    iamjennaaaayyy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes, Im logged into that email, constantly updating it, I'd like to change the email but that verification email wont send either...Im not recieving any emails and its really frustrating. Maybe someone can just help me change the email on my account? Ive sent emails to customer service through my email but have received no responses.
  • Ivriniel - Archosaur
    Ivriniel - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    -removed-
  • seralynn
    seralynn Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hey iamjennaaaayyy

the email verification send button only works once; if you have had a verification form sent to you at any time in the past, it won't send you a new one.

you'll need to submit a ticket to the billing department with the subject "activation code" so we can manually activate your account. our records show that someone already activated your account yesterday, so hopefully you are good to go!

(if not, try clearing your cookies & cache and logging in again)
  • quinitzo
    quinitzo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i've been having problems with the same (change e mail adress issue) but i did not buy any cards ,anyway i just want to change my e mail,but i can't ive had this issue for like 4 years
    ive never could have an anniversary gift because of this ,i log onto my e mail but no pwi message,nor in the junk e mail,frustrating,a lot.b:sadb:sad i hope there is better thing to handle with
  • debatio
    debatio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am also having the same issue and I have never activated my account. Sounds silly bu id like to purchase zen plz. I have sent emails and received no reply