BM Changes in Descent

Options
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Blademaster
I'm curious what changes are coming with this new expansion. I've been searching for a list of abilities etc. all I see is "we're going to balance things and give archers cloak!"

Question.... Why the **** do archers need cloak when they already have range and very high damage, oh ya, and a shell + anti stun.

Are the BM sword skills ever going to change? Re balanced? Because currently all the cast times and damage of my demon sword moves are pathetic. Not that I use them in PvE or PvP fists and axes out weigh swords in every parallel. A Blade Master? Why am I limited on the blade I use because the skills are so vastly different and weak in comparison?

Fix sword skills for the BM's already. I'd like to use a blade being a blade master and not get my *** whooped one of these days.

Flash.... who the F thought of this skill? lol
Post edited by DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Q.Q Much? Deal with it. As well as APS nerf
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm curious what changes are coming with this new expansion. I've been searching for a list of abilities etc. all I see is "we're going to balance things and give archers cloak!"

Question.... Why the **** do archers need cloak when they already have range and very high damage, oh ya, and a shell + anti stun.

Are the BM sword skills ever going to change? Re balanced? Because currently all the cast times and damage of my demon sword moves are pathetic. Not that I use them in PvE or PvP fists and axes out weigh swords in every parallel. A Blade Master? Why am I limited on the blade I use because the skills are so vastly different and weak in comparison?

Fix sword skills for the BM's already. I'd like to use a blade being a blade master and not get my *** whooped one of these days.

Flash.... who the F thought of this skill? lol

I agree with this. It is about time they update/fix/balance/whatever our skills with a "descent" update.

Nothing to see here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Riad - Raging Tide
    Riad - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    APS won't be nerfed. Regarding everything else, we'll have to wait and see.
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    dont complain to much bms r getting some pretty op moves too. we get a freeze jump(similer to sins stun jump but freezes)(and it also does dmg) we get a skill similer to scorpions *GET OVER HERE* move we get a continues(partialy) aoe and a liniear aoe that stuns
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Where would I look to read up on the skills we're getting or the ones getting re vamped? :D
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    dont complain to much bms r getting some pretty op moves too. we get a freeze jump(similer to sins stun jump but freezes)(and it also does dmg) we get a skill similer to scorpions *GET OVER HERE* move we get a continues(partialy) aoe and a liniear aoe that stuns

Some of his points are valid tho, like the bm sword skill tree and that crappy lvl 100 skill Flash.

I really hope that our skills gets a nice update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Some of his points are valid tho, like the bm sword skill tree and that crappy lvl 100 skill Flash.

I really hope that our skills gets a nice update.

yeah ill admit some of our skills r for the most part useless ad could use an update. they kinda saw into this. thats why theres no new fist/claws coming out in expansion. as for HOW there revamping old skills im still in the dark about it. ive found tones of stuff thats gonna come but i cant find anything on how skills are getting tweeked.
  • supertroyman1
    edited February 2012
    Options

guess im typing this for the last time since expansion is tomorow. APS NERF IS A RUMOR. its a rumor caused by a trail they were doing on the test servers over in china were they changed the way ppl got chi dureing a spark. this patch was highly disliked and and quickly removed. this expansions already been released in china and they have no aps nerf. and we have(except for the language) almos tthe exact same game.
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    all i hope is bms get a little boost so they can make a come back like the days before sins and everything new
  • paradox666
    paradox666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    guess im typing this for the last time since expansion is tomorow. APS NERF IS A RUMOR. its a rumor caused by a trail they were doing on the test servers over in china were they changed the way ppl got chi dureing a spark. this patch was highly disliked and and quickly removed. this expansions already been released in china and they have no aps nerf. and we have(except for the language) almos tthe exact same game.

MMMMMMMMMMMNope.......
  • iandrexoxo_1391650552
    iandrexoxo_1391650552 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Cause You're Chinese....? -_-