PW-CN Legendary Pet Damage Refines...

Michael_Dark - Lost City
Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
(sorry for horrible google translate b:surrender)
PW-CN wrote:
Amazing new world brings many change upon us! New is refinement of marvelous natures! The pets of legends shall now include new bonus, a gears for magnificent splendor!

Venomancer now has NPC of the Wood to increase strengths and bonus of old pets of Legendary! Bring your beautiful pets to consume Dragon Orbs and refine to make more use. This new ability allows for more bite in epic battle and with Territory Wars refresh anew! You shall will now more battle and more foe respect you for your win!

For these change in new Perfect World you will soon prosper!

Read more at:
http://event52.wanmei.com/w2i/21012/flash/index.htm
I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Lost City on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

aw then I clicked the link, you troll I totally fell for it =[
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • LisianLil - Sanctuary
    LisianLil - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Troll attempt was a success
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I see a nice *** on the right.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Expert Troll. People fall for it because it's believable :<

Rollover on link made me know in advance tho :P
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Originally Posted by PW-CN
    Amazing new world brings many change upon us! New is refinement of marvelous natures! The pets of legends shall now include new bonus, a gears for magnificent splendor!

Venomancer now has NPC of the Wood to increase strengths and bonus of old pets of Legendary! Bring your beautiful pets to consume Dragon Orbs and refine to make more use. This new ability allows for more bite in epic battle and with Territory Wars refresh anew! You shall will now more battle and more foe respect you for your win!

For these change in new Perfect World you will soon prosper!

Oh come on....
    That poor attempt of making a bad translate isn't the kind that comes out of google derping wanmei's site...

The last sentence is also so off.

And seriously? Posted by PWCN? I don't even

That post was bad and you should feel bad. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I read the thread before clicking the link ;o
    I was afraid to get Rick Rolledb:surrender
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    my heart lifted

my heart fell
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh come on....
    That poor attempt of making a bad translate isn't the kind that comes out of google derping wanmei's site...

The last sentence is also so off.

And seriously? Posted by PWCN? I don't even

That post was bad and you should feel bad. b:bye

In all fairness, that was actually quite a good troll, you're sounding a bit "butt hurt" (couldn't think of another word as much as I hate it, I'm cereal), my assumption is you don't like the Op regardless lol, the posted by pw cn was simply to say that's what it said on the website, usually if I was to quote an article or something like from MMOsite, I would write
    MMOsite wrote:
    /insert writing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    In all fairness, that was actually quite a good troll, you're sounding a bit "butt hurt" (couldn't think of another word as much as I hate it, I'm cereal), my assumption is you don't like the Op regardless lol, the posted by pw cn was simply to say that's what it said on the website, usually if I was to quote an article or something like from MMOsite, I would write

Butt hurt?

No, I've just seen more clever posts than that...

A better troll would be to make a longer post and actually have link to a wanmei post and make people google translate it and make them realize it's not right...

I mean the link itself was a dead giveaway without even scrolling over it. News are not posted at events... It's posted at something like http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120104/63863.shtml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Skipped translation and moused over link.

Did not click.

Good attempt! Would work on those who don't check pretty well!

Edit@Bubbles: Ditto what I said to your link! Bonus points for it being a real link if highlighted, though! b:laugh
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bet it was hard writing that translation b:chuckle

All I could do was shake my head in disappointment when I read Bubbles post b:surrender Would think it was a crime to try make people smile on these forums I swear.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    All I could do was shake my head in disappointment when I read Bubbles post b:surrender Would think it was a crime to try make people smile on these forums I swear.

It's hard to smile at mundane things when you've seen everything on the internets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Can someone cast IH on bearish for me while we're here b:question

I can cast BP on Michael in the mean time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I mean the link itself was a dead giveaway without even scrolling over it. News are not posted at events... It's posted at something like http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120104/63863.shtml

That was cute. Bravo! :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Bet it was hard writing that translation b:chuckle

Yeah, I'm not really great at using improper English. It gives me a headache just to try to replicate txt-speak.

And I created this because I was taking a shower after reading the APS QQ thread and seeing how venos are really butthurt that their pets haven't scaled up to the new requirements.

I do think PW should do something like this, however I decided to make a troll thread instead of a suggestion thread. At least a troll thread would be mildly funny. A suggestion thread would just be lower depth'd without any fun.

b:pleased
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I'm not really great at using improper English. It gives me a headache just to try to replicate txt-speak.

Next time just google translate from english to chinese and back. If thats not broken enough add a few more languages in between b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    my heart lifted

my heart fell

^

I actually believed it b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PopuIar - Archosaur
    PopuIar - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You should not link to sexually explicit content.....
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dammit you had me going for a while lol..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    First you troll me during TW now you troll me in general discussion. >_>
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good one..good one. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Don't give them ideas michael.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    GG. I bow to you, master troll.
    edited February 2012
    @Asty, I would have but that would have been too much effort. b:chuckle
    First you troll me during TW now you troll me in general discussion. >_>

Huh? I didn't troll anyone in TW... except for Falon. b:pleased
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
    *insert rage comic guy's face*
    D:
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    see, other trolls could learn from you. other than typing in big c0lorful w0rds and a disturbing amount of "lololols" and laughing bears.
  • Lewwiz - Dreamweaver
    Lewwiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    (sorry for horrible google translate b:surrender)

Read more at:
    http://event52.wanmei.com/w2i/21012/flash/index.htm

Perfetto! b:laugh
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    HAHA excellent troll b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Oh, this is actually true. b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no i think its just asian americans knowing what real engrish is @_@ i have to agree with bubbles, that quote was a bit too proper to be engrish translate xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan