[Event] V-day Screen Shot Contest Winners Announced!

Comments

• TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    they need to accept the images to be visible to the public. they havnt done that yet since they fixed the uploader.

They probably should accept the new images soon, so we know our uploads are actually working.
    hint hint...............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    Babizoka - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    how do we know our screenshots were received? i have submitted many and none of which are showing on the contests site... are those just some entries? or all entries?

i submitted them before the original deadline.

+1

Still waiting too.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoppyFey - Harshlands
    PoppyFey - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Same here... submitted several the day the contest started and still none is showing...:/
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Same here... submitted several the day the contest started and still none is showing...:/

+1 >.< I resubmitted my pictures bc they werent coming up :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    frankie!!! please make our submissions public :(

thanks. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    me too waiting on my pics to be on the site too b:cute
  • klaaudija
    klaaudija Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    same here. submitted mine few days ago and resubmitted again, i just hope they'll come up b:surrender
  • jiemy
    jiemy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I submit my images like atleast 5x now. and waited ALL those damn 48hrs, are you ever gonna upload them?

i reupload them today, after 48 it will be the 22th > > i better see my f*ing image there.
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I hope my upload went through. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't see mine anywhere yet... The ones of a friend who uploaded hers later than mine however are already on it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I submitted 3 images before you guys changed uploader. It said all were successful at the time, how can we check they were really uploaded or not as none appear on the contest pages. I will resubmit if needed, but prefer not to keep spamming you with images just because I am not sure if you really got them.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    Babizoka - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't see mine anywhere yet... The ones of a friend who uploaded hers later than mine however are already on it D:

That happens. With Forsaken World, i remember a contest that my friends got their images uploaded and i didn't. Uploaded again and again and again and nothing, till i simply gived up.
    Hope that doesn't happen here, but i'm prepared for the worst.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerleRare - Sanctuary
    PerleRare - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Posted mine too >.>;
    Waited for more than 48h...

b:cry

Well I will try once again ... if it doesn't work I'm gonna post it here :<
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    I uploaded all my screenies again bc they werent uploaded in the 48h's they said they would be... :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i woulda thought they would be up by now, since its monday, weekend is over. but its a holiday maybe they have the day off? xD

i say if our images arent up by tomorrow we should post them here, and that they should accept them as entries, but thats just my opinion ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • PikaJin - Archosaur
    PikaJin - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    -.- I already successfully submitted 16 of my screenshot >.> and where is it now?? I hope this contest is FAIR enough >.> better not like last time for the Easter Egg Contest ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1068951 >.> what a unfair Easter Egg Design contest... over 400 submissions.. only show up 77 of submissions?!?!?
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    -.- I already successfully submitted 16 of my screenshot >.> and where is it now?? I hope this contest is FAIR enough >.> better not like last time for the Easter Egg Contest ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1068951 >.> what a unfair Easter Egg Design contest... over 400 submissions.. only show up 77 of submissions?!?!?

at least this time its 5 winners, not 1 per server :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    ok so its the 22nd... images arent showing up in the fan content page. what should we do? should we post our images here? :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerleRare - Sanctuary
    PerleRare - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok guys I tried like 4 times ... maybe more to post it ...
    So since it isn't working for me I post it here :<

modifcopie.jpg
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im sick and tired of waiting for you GMs to do some shet. since its only 12:30est, it aint over yet.

so imma upload here as well. you guys better take these ss.

SS 1
    SS 2
    SS 3

Either this or i see my ss by noon of pst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it isn't going to show up on the website and it never will unless frankie agrees to release your image on the website.

he has the power to make images public or not public, it doesn't mean that your image was not received, it just means that frankie doesn't want to make it public or is too lazy to go through them all.

if it says your submission was received, it was... take an SS if you want proof or whatever. out of the hundreds of entries, they probably only make public a few -- maybe they don't want hundreds of pages of images... who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    it isn't going to show up on the website and it never will unless frankie agrees to release your image on the website.

he has the power to make images public or not public, it doesn't mean that your image was not received, it just means that frankie doesn't want to make it public or is too lazy to go through them all.

this is true. but they had a whole other week after fixing the uploader, they could have at least once let through new submissions through from after the uploader was fixed >< just to verify that it actually is working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    this is true. but they had a whole other week after fixing the uploader, they could have at least once let through new submissions through from after the uploader was fixed >< just to verify that it actually is working.

b:chuckle that's why i mentioned frankie being lazy xDD <3 believe me i'm just as frustrated as everyone else that my submissions aren't showing up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    they probably wont accept submissions through the forum posts but worth a try
    (why does this happen in like every contest? :P u think by now they would just take submissions through forum posts xD)

Ok well anyways here are my entries ><

image 1
    image 2
    image 3
    image 4
    image 5
    image 6
    image 7
    image 8
    image 9
    image 10
    image 11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited February 2012

if it says your submission was received, it was... take an SS if you want proof or whatever. out of the hundreds of entries, they probably only make public a few -- maybe they don't want hundreds of pages of images... who knows

It kinda makes me worry when the first few I submitted werent showing when they uploaded the first batch :/ not one of them is on there... So I really dont kno if it did really go through or not.

Edit: Might as well post my screenies here >:I

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited February 2012

He probably did so cuz all the current entries r literally 90% not worth to win. JS. makes it easier for them to choose in dat small section of fail images. LOL.
    okay i will shut up now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i made my post the day it was the deadline, it's prolly not gonna win with all the ppl that have photoshop i just have paint so i still liked my result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i made my post the day it was the deadline, it's prolly not gonna win with all the ppl that have photoshop i just have paint so i still liked my result.

You can actually find free software like photoshop, for example GIMP or Paintnet.

There is also websites where you don't have to download or sign for anything, but can still manipulate images such as Pixlr. Picnik is great too, but it's shutting down in April. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Vixter - Harshlands