Aps Cleric

MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Cleric
With metal mage coming, is this going to be a good idea?!
Post edited by MistaBwanden - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is this a troll, or did I miss something.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I will keep my promise.

COmpletely forget who double dared me now tho D:
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We all know Heavy armor Axe cleric is far superior than APS . Obvious thing is obvious

+1 post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm eagerly awaiting the day demon spark increases a caster's attack speed D:
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm eagerly awaiting the day demon spark increases a caster's attack speed D:

We also know that this will ring the beginning of the Apocalypse ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mista b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    is he on crack or something?
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    is he on crack or something?

Lets just tell him to try it out and give us the results b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Lets just tell him to try it out and give us the results b:chuckle

Been there, done that.
    People don't really like 5.0 Clerics in vana.
    But with Metal Mage, that'll change, right?!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    aps cleric.... sounds awesome but useless. Like a pro boxing baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2012
    aps cleric.... sounds awesome but useless. Like a pro boxing baby.

Useless how?! Amazing DD! Just get a low level wand and +10 it! Then you have heals too!
  • haruhi100
    haruhi100 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Obvious troll is obvious :o
    edited February 2012
    Q_Q I'm not trolling! Serious discussion is serious!
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    idk, interesting idea I forget his/her name but there a cleric in sanctuary that is a 3.33 aps build if I can remember his/her name I'll post it here than you can ask him/her in the near future and see how it goes. Does aps effect mag skills???? Thought it was channeling that speeds it up for ya. Unless your thinking about making your cleric to hold fists that be kind of fun.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    idk, interesting idea I forget his/her name but there a cleric in sanctuary that is a 3.33 aps build if I can remember his/her name I'll post it here than you can ask him/her in the near future and see how it goes. Does aps effect mag skills???? Thought it was channeling that speeds it up for ya. Unless your thinking about making your cleric to hold fists that be kind of fun.
    thats prolly MistaBwanden himself.

for a while he had that 'first aps cleric' on his sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well, you can make an ep w/ aps, just remember you'll have to be charmed at all times and that your damage won't be as high since clerics get less of a strength bonus. Also, only way to increase your damage is w/ RB and SotT or using event pots that increase damage. I think there's a GB buff too (Correct me if I'm wrong. My guild only has lvl 1 alchemy lab).
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We all know Heavy armor Axe cleric is far superior than APS . Obvious thing is obvious

+1 post count

Ieaz? IS THAT YOU :O

(we used to have a cleric that DDs with Calloused Lionheart Hatchets)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgVwv0ZuPhM

because something good needed to come out of this thread b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's obvious Leo won that battle can't go wrong with the shirtless power of Nipples b:victory