3.33+2nd cast or 4.00+Rank9

Faithlezz - Lost City
Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Blademaster
http://www.pwcalc.com/78c849388c9b0399

or

http://www.pwcalc.com/7c973d643284cda2

(2nd cast and r9 would cost too much for me... >.<)
Post edited by Faithlezz - Lost City on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Uhm....neither? Is this PvE or PvP?

PvE:
    Combo the two kinda sorta? It really depends how much you want to spend. The 4.0 build could be a much stronger and solid build if you ditch the LA, and get a cube neck.

Really, even with +10 deicides stuff is pretty easy. Could save some money and just go G13 Nirvvy for the bump in attack. Also, +12 G13s are pretty close to +10 G15s.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *removes the 1% crit arrows from pwcalc*
    Those don't actually add crit in game. Can't remember if it ever worked or was just a rumor that was debunked 2.5 years ago.

If I had to chose between those two builds I'd say 4.0+R9. The R9 ring +phys attack alone will make up most of what G15 fists give you. I would have picked something other than the belt to sub out (700 mdef on R9 belt vs 1k mdef on jungle neck) but it does pair nicely with an easy swap to R9 axes and gives 10 defense levels.

I also have never been a fan of G15 fists, but then again you are aiming for the 2% chance of +20 attack levels, rather than Berkserk/Frenzied Rage. I don't understand the logic of thrashing your defense levels with berserk rather than going claws and getting Revenge and healed instead. Yes, Berserk add's some tiny amount like +10% weapon damage more than Revenge but both boost your phys attack and the bulk of your damage is in triple spark/str/mastery. Revenge assists in soloing, Berserk is somewhat buff dependent because you need cleric buffs to cover your lossed defenses and paint to assist in a greater need for heals because of your lower defenses.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *removes the 1% crit arrows from pwcalc*
    Those don't actually add crit in game. .
    im pretty sure it adds crit if you are using a bow