new player

2»

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    sorry but fbs?

come to sanc I'll show you. it's part of the whole lvling up thing.
  • elijahskorup
    elijahskorup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    sanc it is a guess ofc heavens tear if there arent enough on in my time thanks for that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elijahskorup
    edited February 2012
    no warning of maintanence :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yes sadly i have noticed jd is shutting down although i would enjoy remaining there i require a place more populated im thinking of starting a blademaster class so far as my ss has way to weak ap for a mage to do anything for grinding etc in the previous game, so any suggestions of servers that i should join and guilds or i think ive heard it being called a faction in this game b:laugh

Its suprising that JD lasted as long as it did, I played it for 1 year then quit it, since most everyone that were on were always either AFk all the time "just so they could lazily build XP while meditating" or they were just botting all the time otherwise... And lets not even start talking about that lame azz'd jumping capacity, that the JD charis had.... That was almost funny how gimpy that their jump ability was.....b:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no warning of maintanence :O

WTH are you talking about. There is a sticky on the forum you've been posting at the top of the page. An annoucement on every category you go to in the forums. And I know for a fac there was a 200 second server shutdown notification. I would rely on the stickies on Tuesdays (californina time) because they always give fore-warning there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • elijahskorup
    edited February 2012
    o... cause i got on and about 10 seconds l8r it had maint i musteve timed myself wrong x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    there was a warning of mantinence.

But if your starting out hehe im sure someone will help u. If you come to sanctuary friend me Name is MiauCloud :). Sanctuary is pretty populated and ragingtides. last i checked so is lost city. hehe of course u need to learn builds and what not. One step at a time is what i always say :D

Of course when servers come back up
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wait where does is say jd is shutting down :( i like that game graphics are in my opinion a little better then pwi as well XD easy to lvl but there is a lot to do on the game. send me link that says when they shutting down XD
  • elijahskorup
    edited February 2012
    thanks and sorry for the mistake i meant as in its going dead i play on doom bog server and the trading realm is at the very least half the amount packed as it used to be people think that jd fixed their lag with new patchs but im thinking it was all the quitting members either way will be good to start anew and i was looking at the skills confused it looks like u can max them all eventually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elijahskorup
    edited February 2012
    all pvp games need lv 1 geared wars or max geared wars!!! it would leave a chance for non cs players to not waste soo much time on grinding -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elijahskorup
    edited February 2012
    bump hehe i will be likely on all day today on sanc just after i setup my autopiolot in jd any good faction for a lv 8 atm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Damn that was hard to read, I stopped after the first line. People should really go to school when they have to... b:surrender