Herc Price and Question

Options
Ivienn - Lost City
Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Venomancer
I've been wondering on what prices Herc usually goes for. I calculated the price with those battle packs and it get's around 200mil if you get the least possible soul forces/feathers from it. So I have been wondering is it possible to get Herc for less, since there are(or were?) those packs where you get Herc ticket?

My veno also has armored bear atm and I was thinking of adding Strong/Claw, Protect and Blessing of the pack skills to it or to cub since they have very similar stats, but is it worth it or I should just save up money for Herc? Or lvl veno to 101 and see how good is that new pet(if it really will exist)?

I plan to use my Veno for hh mostly since I don't like non magic classes much and veno is fun. I've looked at stats of Herc and Armored Bear/Cub at 100lvl and it's not very big difference but maybe even such small makes it big when playing. I also feel very lazy to lvl Herc to 100 since it's so boring but if it really is worth it then I guess I will have to.

Thanks in advance for answers!
Post edited by Ivienn - Lost City on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the packs which have herc/nix as prizes do indeed make hercs cheaper than the usual 180m.

But not hugely cheaper; because the herc is the thing people want from those packs, mainly. It makes *nix* a lot cheaper though; since unlike with sof/pf you can't trade the nix ticket in for the herc.

On dreamweaver, prices of hercs advertised in worldchat fell to around the 100m level, and nix to the 60m level, while those packs were around.

The herc IS better than the armoured bear; but the question is: Will you actuall ybe using the hercs strengths? If you're not pet-tanking bosses, then the differences won't matter for your playstyle.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I plan to use my Veno for hh

Armored Bear, hh. -you hurt my head.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Armored Bear, hh. -you hurt my head.

She's on Lost City; the whole server still thinks they're playing on PW-MY.

As for the bear... base stats may not be that much worse, but you'd need the legendary buff skills to get close to a herc's buffed stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I never tried solo hh with my veno yet so I actually have no idea just comparing pets on etacomb didn't make difference huge except in attack, so I asked if the difference is really that noticeable...cause it isn't I won't bother spending so much coins on herc and instead focus it all on r9 gear on psy.. and from prices I saw getting legendary skills is cheaper then Herc.. I know what my Psy can tank in hh so I don't see why pet won't be able to tank same stuff when it would have higher defenses(when buffed),less hp and lesser attack but it only means it would take a bit longer which I don't mind..but then I never tried tanking anything expect culty on veno so I could be very wrong so that's why I ask so I would know what to do before veno hits 100..
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I never tried solo hh with my veno.

I think you want the pw-my forums; not pwi.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.