How to Solo Pulls in FC at 80+ Guide & Video

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Seeker

Welcome to my guide on how to solo pull FC's at level 80 for any seeker, most of the information is within the video as well but here are some key points to help you as well and also includes how to gain 2.5m+ EXP for free if you buy heads!

Solo pulling can be done at level 80 upwards, it might be possible at level 75 if you have a higher refined weapon, but level 80 with TT80 weapons is recommended.

For solo pulling you will need the following items:

Crab Meat Jiaozi HP Food (9 Tokens of Luck per 50)
Herb Yuanxiao MP Food (3 Tokens of Luck per 50)
Dew Star of Protection or Stone Turtle Orb (Sold for 10 - 40K each around West Archosaur)
Hyper Stones (8 Tokens of Luck per 1)
EXP/ Marshall Arts Scroll (9 Tokens of Luck for 1)

You will need the following specifications:

Vortex skill to be leveled as high as possible
Affinity Blade skill level 10
Adrenal Numbness skill level 10
Unfetter skill level 10
Bladed Fervor skill level 10

Any genie with either 45 Vitality points, 50 magic points OR 60 Vitality points
Expel genie skill level 6 or Higher
Wind Shell genie skill level 1

5,000 HP or more (Either Buffed or Unbuffed)
5,500 Physical Defense or more (Either Buffed or Unbuffed)
2,500 Physical Attack or Higher
Bloodpaint skill from an Assassin

Recommended cheap gear setup: http://pwcalc.com/a7b4a3b8c0a823d7

The most important factors to remember are:

- Always save your unfetter skill for when you are approaching the last pack of monsters, this distances you from them and gives you time to vortex without interruptions.

- Always immediately expel once you see the blue channeling bar from vortex turn orange, then keep repeat clicking the Wind Shell genie skill for protection after expel wears off.

- Be constantly potting your HP food whilst pulling to ensure you don't charm tick or die.

- It is possible to be more hyper efficient when running, such as leaving it running during the first 2 pulls in the corridor or activating later. For the purposes of the video i was being safe.

- Never begin to lure unless your potions and skills are cooled down, and your genie energy is full.

- When within range of the last squad of mobs, use your Dew Star of Protection/ Stone Turtle Orb then Blade Affinity then Vortex then expel then Wind shell when possible, make sure you are HP and MP Potting constantly through all this.

- Enabling PvP Mode on PvE servers allows you to Chi up on NPC's by holding CTRL and clicking them.

Free EXP:

Small additional note to remember for everyone who buys heads; Most assassins will cut every corner possible in order to finish the FC, and sell the heads, this will include leaving the corridor monsters in the first clips of the video (before the Heads and EXP room) by simply asking for party lead after the heads are done, you can go and do these pulls and get additional EXP for free. As seen in the video these pulls were worth 33.2% (2.52m EXP) at level 86.

Please feel free to ask any questions, hope you enjoyed it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I added my seeker pulling in Phoenix Valley video in as well, done with the same method just make sure you anti-stun through the mobs. At 95+ i would highly recommend using 1 or 2 activations on PV and then the rest in FC rather then all in FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Now i need to make a freakin seeker!!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Now i need to make a freakin seeker!!! b:cry

No worries, in all of the classes Ive played, seekers are the fastest to lvl--

PV soloable and easy to form groups for it-
    FC desireable for groups- plus can Solo the halls- I soloed the first parts of FC up till bubble boss from lvl 80 to 90-
    If have on a second acount a healer even BHs are easy with a duo-
    I did my entire culti up till 99 culti, with just seeker/cleric- And done it at lvl range- (not like PLed and 20-30 lvls higher)
    re
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Always save your unfetter skill for when you are approaching the last pack of monsters, this distances you from them and gives you time to vortex without interruptions.

You need a target for vortex, won't you have to wait for the mobs to catch up to start it.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    You need a target for vortex, won't you have to wait for the mobs to catch up to start it.

Last pack of monsters IS the target...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nice guide ^^
    You might want to add that if you can get a sin to BP you, you can tank all(phys mob) pulls on just that.
    (I personally have an alt sin ditched in snowy village for that purpose :x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nice guide ^^
    You might want to add that if you can get a sin to BP you, you can tank all(phys mob) pulls on just that.
    (I personally have an alt sin ditched in snowy village for that purpose :x)

A sin blood-paint would be standard anyway and its usually really easy to get unlike chasing barbs around for HP. It could be done without BP as well, just change the dew for a 6 second invincible pot, and then expel 5 seconds after using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Finally PWCalc is back online so the recommended cheap tank build for this guide can be viewed xD enjoy. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Finally PWCalc is back online so the recommended cheap tank build for this guide can be viewed xD enjoy. b:chuckle

It is offline againb:surrender

Anyway thank you for the guide
    The idea that once my seeker hits 80 I might be able to do this.
    Makes me like my seeker even more then already did.b:pleased
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It is offline againb:surrender

Anyway thank you for the guide
    The idea that once my seeker hits 80 I might be able to do this.
    Makes me like my seeker even more then already did.b:pleased

Nope, its back up again! b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhauge - Archosaur
    Zhauge - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can this b done without a dewstar each go?
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can this b done without a dewstar each go?

Can be done but i really wouldn't recommend it, the dew star is your only defense from all the attacks your gonna receive as your attempting to channel Vortex at each of the end pulls and then expelling.

So unless your confident you can set up and expel with the 2 second window or so without dying always use some kind of high damage redcution skill/ Apoc. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Can be done but i really wouldn't recommend it, the dew star is your only defense from all the attacks your gonna receive as your attempting to channel Vortex at each of the end pulls and then expelling.

So unless your confident you can set up and expel with the 2 second window or so without dying always use some kind of high damage redcution skill/ Apoc. b:chuckle

Agreed. Can certainly be done if you don't get that fluke interrupt on vortex even though you used blade affinity. But if you die....well you look like a chump infront of everyone else don't you. b:laugh
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Agreed. Can certainly be done if you don't get that fluke interrupt on vortex even though you used blade affinity. But if you die....well you look like a chump infront of everyone else don't you. b:laugh

I think Jones blessing is a requirement though! b:sad

HINT HINT Perfect World Entertainment!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bump for justice! (sticky would be nice mods :3) b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    no...you got it all wrong....

it's easy.

run, grab a bunch of mobs, triple spark. Aoe.

what you spend 10 minutes explaining, i said in 5 seconds xD

its great when your not vit built and you dont even need vortex.

its funny too.i get asked all the time. "where's your vortex"

my answer?

simple. when your sage, build like me, play like me, fightlike me. votex might as well be lv 1.

but what do i know.
    im just a ail *** seeker.

but... i didnt see any other seekers selling fcc, or on the damage rank.... actually. i never even saw anyone lower than 101on the damage rankings.

like ive saidbefore,

sage seeker, pure dd build. haha it worked.
    I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!
    Objective: Complete
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    no...you got it all wrong....

run, grab a bunch of mobs, triple spark. Aoe.

simple. when your sage, build like me, play like me, fightlike me. votex might as well be lv 1.

but what do i know.
    im just a ail *** seeker.

but... i didnt see any other seekers selling fcc, or on the damage rank.... actually. i never even saw anyone lower than 101on the damage rankings.

Guide is aimed at 80+ pulling at minimal costs, 3 sparking (which in turn doesn't work lol... you just die) wastes time chi and money and you don't have access to it at 80.

Ive seen your build remember, its terrible. TERRIBLE. im surprised you even survive FC let alone without a BP Heal Vortex. Please get off forums or at least make a meaningful full post with for example, a video of you doing this so-called god FC Pulling tech you believe works.

All my methods are backed up with video, screenies, builds and a guide what do you have... you saying "sage seeker, pure dd build. haha it worked. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! "

Yea bro... sounds legit to me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Guide is aimed at 80+ pulling at minimal costs, 3 sparking (which in turn doesn't work lol... you just die) wastes time chi and money and you don't have access to it at 80.

Ive seen your build remember, its terrible. TERRIBLE. im surprised you even survive FC let alone without a BP Heal Vortex. Please get off forums or at least make a meaningful full post with for example, a video of you doing this so-called god FC Pulling tech you believe works.

All my methods are backed up with video, screenies, builds and a guide what do you have... you saying "sage seeker, pure dd build. haha it worked. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! "

Yea bro... sounds legit to me b:surrender

ugh... just ask the kids i squad with?
    thats proof enough?
    Objective: Complete
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ugh... just ask the kids i squad with?
    thats proof enough?

you squad to solo fc?

hmm... interesting, i completely and utterly agree that everything you say is totally legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]